Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
No Harry on Royal Balcony
After Charles Gets His Crown
May 6, 2023 10:00 AM CDT
No Harry on Royal Balcony After Charles Gets His Crown
Prince was in attendance for coronation ceremony, though; entire event estimated to cost up to $125M
- King Charles III can breathe a sigh of relief: The most pressure-filled part of his coronation day is over. The newly crowned 74-year-old monarch and his wife, Queen Camilla, who was also coronated Saturday at London's Westminster Abbey, headed back in their carriage afterward to Buckingham Palace, where crowds...
It's Been a Week
of Milestones for
Apr 23, 2021 8:07 AM CDT
It's Been a Week of Milestones for Prince Louis
He attended his first day of preschool, then turned 3
- The people should be pleased to know that the fifth person in line for the British throne can ride a bike. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released a new photo of a smiling Prince Louis on a small red bike in honor of his third birthday on Friday...
Among Prince Louis' First
Words: a Non-Royal Name
Dec 17, 2019 7:21 AM CST
Among Prince Louis' First Words: a Non-Royal Name
Toddler has taken to celebrity chef Mary Berry—and beetroot
- Kate Middleton has revealed one of Prince Louis' first words: "Mary." As part of a BBC Christmas special, the Duchess of Cambridge worked with celebrity chef Mary Berry to prepare for a charity event and made clear she isn't the only royal fan. "One of Louis'...
Celebrity Photog's Shots
of Prince Louis Released
Jul 16, 2018 7:33 AM CDT
Celebrity Photog's Shots of Prince Louis Released
They were taken at his July 9 christening
- Kensington Palace has released family photos of Prince Louis in the arms of his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, to mark the baby boy's christening. The four official photos were taken at Clarence House in London after Louis was baptized in the chapel at St. James' Palace on July...
for Louis' $10K
Jul 10, 2018 5:33 AM CDT
Harry Goes Old School for Louis' $10K Christening Gift
A first-run 1926 'Winnie-the-Pooh,' which cost the older prince about $10,500
- He may not be a godparent , but Prince Harry still hooked his new nephew up with what
Town & Country
calls "the sweetest christening gift." The
reports Harry presented little Prince Louis with a first-edition 1926
book, a gift that's said to have set him...
Jul 9, 2018 7:23 AM CDT
Prince Louis' Godparents Announced
Sorry, Harry and Meghan don't get the honors; 6 others do for tiny prince's christening Monday
- Nicholas van Cutsem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Hannah Carter, and Lucy Middleton may sound like characters straight out of
, but for little Prince Louis, they're very real people with newly appointed roles in his life. These are the six who will serve as godparents...
William, Kate Share
Louis' First Photos
May 6, 2018 5:32 AM CDT
William, Kate Share Louis' First Photos
Including getting cuddled by big sister on her third birthday
- Two pictures have been released documenting the early days of Britain's newest prince—and one shows Prince Louis being cuddled by three-year-old big sister Princess Charlotte. One of the photos was snapped when Louis was just three days old, reports the AP . He was born April 23 and went...
Royal Baby's Name
Apr 27, 2018 6:01 AM CDT
Royal Baby's Name 'Confounds Expectations'
Meet Louis Arthur Charles, aka 'His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge'
- George, Charlotte, and … Louis. A name has finally been bestowed upon the youngest child of Prince William and Kate Middleton, reports
, ending four days of suspense since the baby's birth on whether the couple would go traditional or adventurous. Louis Arthur Charles is the boy's full...
Popular on Newser
Judge Sentences Woman to Work in Fast-Food Restaurant
Congress' $7.5B for EV Chargers Has Yielded Zero Chargers
Husband, Mom of Woman Killed on Wedding Night in Ugly Legal Fight
Gunman Kills 3 at UNLV, Critically Wounds Another
Here's What Happens When You Go Vegan for a Month
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.