Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
Stories 1 - 20 |
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wins
Her Race, Addresses Shooting
May 24, 2022 11:39 PM CDT
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wins Her Race, Addresses Shooting
Says that 'when a kid is in the womb, (they should be) as safe as they are in the classroom'
- Sarah Sanders won the Republican nomination for governor in Arkansas on Tuesday, putting her on a clear path to lead a solidly red state where former President Trump’s popularity has overshadowed questions about his administration's credibility that she faced during her time as White House press secretary. Sanders...
Trump's Clout Faces Big
Test in Georgia Races
May 24, 2022 9:35 AM CDT
Trump's Clout Faces Big Test in Georgia Races
It's another primary day
- It's another busy primary Tuesday. Georgia takes center stage as Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger try to fight back challengers endorsed by former President Trump, who's seeking revenge for his 2020 election defeat in the state. An assessment at FiveThirtyEight sees that and other...
Fox News Role Is Revealed
Mar 30, 2021 11:09 AM CDT
Kayleigh McEnany's Fox News Role Is Revealed
Former White House press secretary to co-host 'Outnumbered'
- Kayleigh McEnany will host a daytime talk show as part of her new gig with Fox News . The former White House press secretary will join co-hosts Harris Faulkner and Emily Compagno on
, which features a rotating panel of guests, starting April 6,
reports. Deadline notes it's the...
Huckabee Sanders Enters
Race, Hits 'Radical Left'
Jan 25, 2021 7:23 AM CST
Huckabee Sanders Enters Race, Hits 'Radical Left'
Former White House press chief announces run for governor in Arkansas
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders re-entered the political spotlight on Monday by announcing that she's running for governor in Arkansas, reports the
. The 38-year-old previously served as President Trump's press secretary, and she now hopes to become the first woman to hold the seat her father, Mike, once...
to Kim Jong Un
Sep 2, 2020 9:09 AM CDT
Sanders Reveals Trump Reaction to Kim Jong Un Flirting
'He f---ing hit on you!' ex-WH press secretary says he exclaimed in incident detailed in new book
- Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has been making the rounds of late to help her ex-boss stump for November. This week, however, the buzz around Sanders is focused on her upcoming memoir, a copy of which the
got its hands on a few days before its...
Sarah Sanders Has Unflattering
Story About John Bolton
Jun 22, 2020 10:19 AM CDT
Sarah Sanders Has Unflattering Story About John Bolton
In memoir, she says he was 'drunk on power' and cites a London trip
- Another White House memoir is surfacing, and this time John Bolton is on the receiving end of criticism. In an excerpt of
Speaking for Myself
obtained by Axios , former press chief Sarah Sanders calls Bolton "a classic case of a senior White House official drunk on power, who had...
Sarah Sanders Apologizes
After Mocking Biden Stutter
Dec 20, 2019 2:00 AM CST
Sarah Sanders Apologizes After Mocking Biden Stutter
'I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I hhhave absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about' she said
- Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders clashed over health care in Thursday night's Democratic debate —but an exchange with another Sanders is getting a lot of attention. After Biden demonstrated a stutter while talking about helping children with who struggle with stutters, former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders...
Sarah Sanders on
Possible Run: 'I Feel
Like I've Been Called'
Nov 25, 2019 7:00 PM CST
Sarah Sanders on Possible Run: 'I Feel Like I've Been Called'
Former White House press secretary is clearly thinking about a gubernatorial run in Arkansas
- So is Sarah Sanders running for governor in Arkansas ? She's not making anything official yet, but in a new interview with the
New York Times
, President Trump's former press secretary also isn't exactly downplaying the possibility. "There are two types of people who run for...
First Day on
Fox: I 'Loved'
Sep 6, 2019 12:38 PM CDT
Sarah Sanders' First Day on Fox: I 'Loved' Working for Trump
She's also got a new book on the way from St. Martin's Press
- It's been a few months since we've seen Sarah Sanders appear regularly in front of the camera after she announced in June she was stepping down from her White House post, but we're about to find her on our TV screens a whole lot more. Friday marked...
Sarah Sanders Has a New Job
Aug 22, 2019 10:00 AM CDT
Sarah Sanders Has a New Job
She'll join Fox News as an analyst next month
- Sarah Sanders is returning to the public eye. The former White House press secretary is joining Fox News as a political analyst, the network announced . Her first appearance will be on
Fox & Friends
Sept. 6. Sanders served as press secretary from July 2017 through June of this year, though...
Sanders Leaves With 'Head
Held High' and ... a Book Deal?
Jul 1, 2019 7:47 AM CDT
Sanders Leaves With 'Head Held High' and ... a Book Deal?
Sources tell Axios she'll likely write about her WH experience after some R&R in July
- Whether Sarah Huckabee Sanders runs for governor of Arkansas remains to be seen, but she may have at least one other project to keep her busy in the interim. Sources tell Mike Allen at Axios that, after taking some R&R time with her family in July, the former White...
The Biggest Change During
Sarah Sanders' Tenure
Jun 14, 2019 8:15 AM CDT
The Biggest Change During Sarah Sanders' Tenure
Press briefings effectively ended during her 2-year run as White House press secretary
- Sarah Sanders is going home to Arkansas after almost two years as White House press secretary—and it is a tenure unlikely to be forgotten. Daily briefings were a decades-old tradition under previous administrations, but they almost completely disappeared after Sanders replaced Sean Spicer in 2017. In 2018, briefings gradually...
Trump Will Need a New
White House Press Secretary
Jun 13, 2019 3:45 PM CDT
Trump Will Need a New White House Press Secretary
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the post, president announces
- Yet more turnover at the White House: Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving her position as press secretary at the end of the month, President Trump announced in a tweet Thursday. CNN says Sanders "largely redefined the position" of press secretary during her "tumultuous" time in the role, which...
Trump Pardons Rogue Soldier
Who Killed Rumored Terrorist
May 7, 2019 10:05 AM CDT
Trump Pardons Rogue Soldier Who Killed Rumored Terrorist
Sarah Sanders says Michael Behenna is 'entirely deserving'
- President Trump has granted a full pardon to a former US soldier convicted of killing a suspected al-Qaeda terrorist in Iraq. Press secretary Sarah Sanders described former Army 1st Lt. Michael Behenna as "entirely deserving" of the executive grant of clemency in a Monday statement, noting he was a...
Sarah Sanders Is Defending
Her 'Slip of the Tongue'
Apr 19, 2019 8:45 AM CDT
Sarah Sanders Is Defending Her 'Slip of the Tongue'
She argues that what she said about FBI agents and Comey wasn't untrue
- There have only been two White House press briefings in 2019. Should Sarah Sanders hold another, she can expect to spend it in the hot seat. The White House press secretary is under fire from journalists in the wake of the release of the Mueller report. It confirms that she...
Sarah Sanders: About
That 'Sanctuary Cities' Plan
sunday talk shows
Apr 14, 2019 11:45 AM CDT
Sarah Sanders: About That 'Sanctuary Cities' Plan
The White House press secretary appears on 'This Week'
- Flooding so-called "sanctuary cities" with undocumented immigrants is apparently just one way the president might further his immigration-reform agenda, ABC News reports. It's "an option on the table," Sarah Sanders said Sunday on
. "Certainly this wouldn't be our first choice because ideally...
After Questions on Cohen,
Reporters Kept From Dinner
Feb 27, 2019 9:20 AM CST
After Questions on Cohen, Reporters Kept From Dinner
2 granted access after photojournalists took stand: AP
- Some reporters, abruptly evicted from a work area at a Hanoi hotel on Tuesday, were barred from covering President Trump's dinner with Kim Jong Un on Wednesday. Though the White House called it a "social dinner," press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the press pool would be...
Mueller Triple Whammy
Involves 2 Old Names,
Plus a New One
Feb 16, 2019 9:00 AM CST
Mueller Triple Whammy Involves 2 Old Names, Plus a New One
News from special counsel's probe on Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and now Sarah Sanders
- How long will Paul Manafort go to prison for? If Robert Mueller has his way, a "long, long time," Vox notes, per a "harsh" sentencing memo filed by the special counsel's office Friday. In the memo, Mueller agreed with a probation department's recommendation that the...
Sanders Says God Wanted
Trump to Be President
Jan 31, 2019 2:08 AM CST
Sanders Says God Wanted Trump to Be President
'That's why he's there'
- President Trump is in the White House because that's where God wants him, according to Sarah Sanders. The White House press secretary told the Christian Broadcasting Network in an interview aired Wednesday that she believes the Trump presidency is part of God's plan. "I think God calls...
Trump: I Told Sanders 'Not
to Bother' With Briefings
Jan 22, 2019 12:24 PM CST
Trump: I Told Sanders 'Not to Bother' With Briefings
President complains the media covers her 'rudely & inaccurately'
- Tuesday will be the 35th straight day without a news briefing at the White House, which is the longest stretch since they began under President Clinton, reports ABC News . The reason became a little clearer after a tweet from President Trump. "The reason Sarah Sanders does not go to...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Traveler Receives Interesting 'Meal' After Asking for Vegan
Fetterman Camp Strikes Gold With Dr. Oz's Crudite Video
Boy Paralyzed in Parade Shooting Is 'Hopeless'
College Students' Road Trip Ends in Deadly Shootout
Liz Cheney Loses Her Primary
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.