Joey Kovar

2 Stories

Joey Kovar OD'd on Booze, Coke, Viagra: Cops

Reality TV star died in Illinois woman's home

(Newser) - Toxicology results on Joey Kovar won't come in for weeks, but investigators tell TMZ that the reality TV star died from a fatal combination of booze, cocaine, and Viagra. Other sources say Kovar went to the house of a woman named Stacey Achterhof in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, Thursday night...

Real World Star Joey Kovar Dead at 29

Prescription drug overdose suspected

(Newser) - Reality TV star Joey Kovar was found dead today at 29, the suspected cause a prescription drug overdose, reports E! Online . Kovar was a cast member on Real World: Hollywood in 2008, though he had to leave halfway through to go to rehab for drugs and alcohol, notes TMZ . The...

2 Stories
Most Read on Newser