Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Kudlow Uses Slurs
Aug 3, 2021 7:50 AM CDT
Fox Worker's Suit: Napolitano Harassed Me, Kudlow Uses Slurs
Network says it has 'parted ways' with Napolitano amid new sexual harassment claims
- Fox News has dumped legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, on the heels of a lawsuit alleging the former New Jersey Superior Court judge sexually harassed a Fox Business production assistant. Deadline and
report that employee, 27-year-old John Fawcett, filed his complaint against the network in New York on Monday, seeking...
FBI Was Only
May 30, 2018 8:03 AM CDT
Trey Gowdy: FBI Was Only Following Trump's Order
Pushback came Tuesday on Fox News
- If his TV was tuned to Fox News on Tuesday, President Trump surely didn't like what he heard. Rep. Trey Gowdy, a Trump ally and chairman of the House Oversight Committee, appeared on the network to poke holes in Trump's claim that the FBI planted a spy in...
Is Back, and
Mar 30, 2017 6:52 AM CDT
Benched Fox Analyst Is Back, and Doubling Down
He's sticking by his Obama wiretapping claim
- Despite a weeklong suspension , a Fox News analyst is sticking to his story that former President Obama "went outside the chain of command" and used British intelligence to help wiretap Trump Tower. Legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, benched by Fox News after making the claim based on what he says...
Fox Drops Analyst Who Said
Brits Helped Wiretap Trump
Mar 21, 2017 3:55 AM CDT
Fox Drops Analyst Who Said Brits Helped Wiretap Trump
Andrew Napolitano has been benched, sources say
- The Fox legal analyst who claimed that a British intelligence agency helped former President Barack Obama wiretap Trump Tower won't be analyzing anything else for the network in the near future: Insiders tell the AP and the
Los Angeles Times
that Andrew Napolitano has been "benched" by Fox...
Petraeus Breaks Silence:
I Didn't Pass Classified Info
Nov 15, 2012 9:22 AM CST
Petraeus Breaks Silence: I Didn't Pass Classified Info
Meanwhile, report surfaces that Petraeus wanted to go public regarding Benghazi
- David Petraeus has finally spoken to the media, telling an HLN reporter that he had not passed any classified info to Paula Broadwell and that his resignation had nothing to do with the Benghazi attack. The interview was off-camera, but reporter Kyra Phillips says that he "told me he...
Judge: Arizona Immigration
Law Will Bankrupt State
Apr 25, 2010 12:13 PM CDT
Judge: Arizona Immigration Law Will Bankrupt State
He's worried about wrongful detainment lawsuits
- The new immigration law that takes effect as early as late July in Arizona was cheered by controversial Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He said it gives him authority to detain undocumented migrants who aren't accused of committing any other crimes. "Now if we show they're illegal, we can...
Popular on Newser
WHO Names Variant; US Issues Travel Restrictions
Scientists Question Models After Arctic Ocean Finding
Taylor Swift Just Outdid 'American Pie'
2 Planes Flew in From South Africa. 61 People Had COVID
Bannon: Make My Court Documents Public
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.