Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Kudlow Uses Slurs
Aug 3, 2021 7:50 AM CDT
Fox Worker's Suit: Napolitano Harassed Me, Kudlow Uses Slurs
Network says it has 'parted ways' with Napolitano amid new sexual harassment claims
- Fox News has dumped legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, on the heels of a lawsuit alleging the former New Jersey Superior Court judge sexually harassed a Fox Business production assistant. Deadline and
report that employee, 27-year-old John Fawcett, filed his complaint against the network in New York on Monday, seeking...
FBI Was Only
May 30, 2018 8:03 AM CDT
Trey Gowdy: FBI Was Only Following Trump's Order
Pushback came Tuesday on Fox News
- If his TV was tuned to Fox News on Tuesday, President Trump surely didn't like what he heard. Rep. Trey Gowdy, a Trump ally and chairman of the House Oversight Committee, appeared on the network to poke holes in Trump's claim that the FBI planted a spy in...
Is Back, and
Mar 30, 2017 6:52 AM CDT
Benched Fox Analyst Is Back, and Doubling Down
He's sticking by his Obama wiretapping claim
- Despite a weeklong suspension , a Fox News analyst is sticking to his story that former President Obama "went outside the chain of command" and used British intelligence to help wiretap Trump Tower. Legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, benched by Fox News after making the claim based on what he says...
Fox Drops Analyst Who Said
Brits Helped Wiretap Trump
Mar 21, 2017 3:55 AM CDT
Fox Drops Analyst Who Said Brits Helped Wiretap Trump
Andrew Napolitano has been benched, sources say
- The Fox legal analyst who claimed that a British intelligence agency helped former President Barack Obama wiretap Trump Tower won't be analyzing anything else for the network in the near future: Insiders tell the AP and the
Los Angeles Times
that Andrew Napolitano has been "benched" by Fox...
Petraeus Breaks Silence:
I Didn't Pass Classified Info
Nov 15, 2012 9:22 AM CST
Petraeus Breaks Silence: I Didn't Pass Classified Info
Meanwhile, report surfaces that Petraeus wanted to go public regarding Benghazi
- David Petraeus has finally spoken to the media, telling an HLN reporter that he had not passed any classified info to Paula Broadwell and that his resignation had nothing to do with the Benghazi attack. The interview was off-camera, but reporter Kyra Phillips says that he "told me he...
Judge: Arizona Immigration
Law Will Bankrupt State
Apr 25, 2010 12:13 PM CDT
Judge: Arizona Immigration Law Will Bankrupt State
He's worried about wrongful detainment lawsuits
- The new immigration law that takes effect as early as late July in Arizona was cheered by controversial Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He said it gives him authority to detain undocumented migrants who aren't accused of committing any other crimes. "Now if we show they're illegal, we can...
Popular on Newser
He Had Headaches for Months. Doctors Made a Surprising Find
Congresswoman in Testy Exchange Over Hamas Rapes
GOP Race Sees Another Contender Drop Out
Redwoods Surprise Scientists With a Survival Tactic
Liz Cheney Recounts 4 Words From Her Father
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.