Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Ann Coulter Quips About
'Red Carpet Walk' in Berkeley
Nov 21, 2019 8:50 AM CST
Ann Coulter Quips About 'Red Carpet Walk' in Berkeley
Hundreds of protesters came to greet conservative talking head
- Ann Coulter showed up Wednesday night at the school she once called a "radical thuggish institution," and protesters were there in force to greet her. The
San Francisco Chronicle
reports hundreds of demonstrators were on hand— KTVU says it was "several hundred," while protest organizer Atlas...
Trump Takes Flak From
Usually Supportive Outlets
Mar 7, 2019 11:57 AM CST
Trump Takes Flak From Usually Supportive Outlets
Fox's Lou Dobbs says White House has 'lost its way,' while Drudge plays up a negative story
- President Trump has lost the support of one prominent figure on the right in Ann Coulter . Now Axios notes that he's getting some pushback from two other usually supportive voices: Lou Dobbs and Matt Drudge. On his Fox show Wednesday, Dobbs said he feared that the White House has...
Coulter Leads the Zinger
Parade: Trump Is 'an Idiot'
Feb 16, 2019 5:30 PM CST
Coulter Leads the Zinger Parade: Trump Is 'an Idiot'
But others are critical on both sides of the aisle
- Reactions are percolating around America to President Trump's declaration of a national emergency—not the least of which comes from his political frenemy Ann Coulter, per
. "The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot," she said Friday on KABC Radio in Los...
Ann Coulter Delivers Her
Harshest Trump Rebuke Yet
Jan 25, 2019 3:45 PM CST
Ann Coulter Delivers Her Harshest Trump Rebuke Yet
Calls him the biggest presidential 'wimp' in history after shutdown deal without wall money
- So how is President Trump's decision to reopen the government without a guarantee of border wall funding playing on the right? If Ann Coulter is any guide, not well. "Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to...
Ann Coulter Has
Been on Trump's
Jan 22, 2019 7:13 AM CST
Ann Coulter Has Been on Trump's Case. Huckabee Pushes Back
'Let her run for office,' former Arkansas governor says
- Ann Coulter used to be an enthusiastic supporter of President Trump, but as time has gone on and the border wall he campaigned on hasn't been built, that enthusiasm has waned , with her criticism of him picking up in recent weeks . "100 miles of border wall in exchange...
Jun 19, 2018 2:50 PM CDT
Ann Coulter Makes Volatile Claim, Author Disavows Her
Conservative pundit says 'child actors' are portraying crying kids at the border
- One of the more controversial views in the border separations saga was voiced by conservative pundit Ann Coulter, who argued on Fox News that kids seen crying on TV are "child actors." In response, the author of an article she cited to back up her theory says she'...
Trump Shares Far-Right
Group's Anti-Muslim Videos
Nov 29, 2017 9:00 AM CST
Trump Shares Far-Right Group's Anti-Muslim Videos
They came from Jayda Fransen, ultranationalist figure in Britain
- President Trump had a busy morning on Twitter Wednesday, and his decision to retweet three anti-Muslim videos is making headlines not only in the US but in the UK. That's because the videos originated with an ultranationalist political figure in Britain named Jayda Fransen. The videos, here , here , and...
Coulter Raises Impeachment
After Trump's DACA Moves
Sep 14, 2017 12:36 PM CDT
Coulter Raises Impeachment After Trump's DACA Moves
Right seethes amid confusion over status of president's supposed deal with Democrats
- So is there is a deal between President Trump and Democrats to protect "Dreamers" or not? Based on Thursday's confusion , the answer apparently boils down to semantics, observes Politico . But this much is clear: Trump and Democrats are close enough that the president's right-wing base is furious....
Coulter's Tweets About Airline
Seat Went On All Weekend
Jul 17, 2017 8:04 AM CDT
Coulter's Tweets About Airline Seat Went On All Weekend
About 2 dozen tweets and retweets because she was moved to a different seat
- Another airline is in the news, this time in the spotlight thanks to Ann Coulter's barrage of tweets over the weekend. Per MarketWatch , the conservative pundit was incensed when Delta staff moved her Saturday from what she says was her prebooked "extra room" seat on a flight out...
Disillusioned Coulter on Trump:
'Things Don't Look Good'
May 15, 2017 1:28 PM CDT
Disillusioned Coulter on Trump: 'Things Don't Look Good'
She's upset the wall isn't moving along as she'd hoped
- Ann Coulter once said she'd "walk across glass" for Donald Trump and that her "worship for him is like the people of North Korea worship their Dear Leader—blind loyalty." But the ultra-conservative pundit may be slipping on a pair of sneakers before her next stroll...
Coulter Supporters Rally
After Berkeley No-Show
Apr 28, 2017 12:03 AM CDT
Coulter Supporters Rally After Berkeley No-Show
Even some opponents voiced free-speech concerns
- Ann Coulter didn't turn up in Berkeley Thursday night, where hundreds held a raucous but largely peaceful demonstration in her absence and lamented what they called the latest blow to free speech in the home of America's free speech movement. The conservative pundit's canceled appearance at the...
I Won't Speak
at UC Berkeley
Apr 26, 2017 1:48 PM CDT
Ann Coulter: I Won't Speak at UC Berkeley After All
She backs out after two groups pull sponsorship
- And it's off ... again. Ann Coulter says she is canceling a speech at UC Berkeley that had been planned for Thursday. The move comes after Coulter was initially angry at Berkeley for canceling the speech because it said a "protectable venue" was not available, then still angry at...
Berkeley Braces for Open-Air
Ann Coulter Speech
Apr 26, 2017 12:21 AM CDT
Berkeley Braces for Open-Air Ann Coulter Speech
Cops, university prepare for clashes
- Ann Coulter has promised to deliver an outdoor speech at the University of California-Berkeley on Thursday, and police, university officials, and even one of the groups that invited her to speak are worried about clashes. After disagreements over dates and venues for her speech, Coulter says she'll stick with...
Ann Coulter Furious After
Berkeley Reschedules Speech
Apr 21, 2017 4:16 AM CDT
Ann Coulter Furious After Berkeley Reschedules Speech
She vows to come to campus on original date
- Ann Coulter can speak at the University of California-Berkeley after all, the university says—but the different date it has proposed is nowhere near good enough. After Berkeley, which said it called off her April 27 speech due to security concerns, issued a press release saying she had been offered...
Ann Coulter Vows to Speak
After Berkeley Cancels
Apr 20, 2017 12:59 AM CDT
Ann Coulter Vows to Speak After Berkeley Cancels
Campus says it couldn't find a safe venue
- Ann Coulter fired off an angry stream of tweets Wednesday, vowing to speak as planned next week at the University of California, Berkeley after campus officials called off the event for security concerns. "I WILL BE SPEAKING NEXT THURSDAY," the right-wing commentator tweeted, calling the move to cancel...
Gets Called Out
by the Right
Jan 9, 2017 2:34 PM CST
Meryl Streep Gets Called Out by the Right
Kellyanne Conway, Ann Coulter, others bash Meryl Streep
- Donald Trump was quick to jump on Meryl Streep after the actress spoke out against him during her Golden Globes acceptance speech, and now other reactions are trickling in. On Monday's
Fox & Friends
, Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway accused Streep of "inciting people’s worst instincts" with her...
At Rob Lowe's Roast, It's
Ann Coulter Who's Scorched
Aug 28, 2016 10:46 AM CDT
At Rob Lowe's Roast, It's Ann Coulter Who's Scorched
Quite the hatefest
- There is no shortage of fodder for a roast of Rob Lowe, but at the actor's Comedy Central taping on Saturday night, the blood in the water belonged to Ann Coulter and the sharks on the dais knew it, reports
USA Today .
Coulter knew it, telling the audience, "...
Trump Just Did a
Massive 180 on
Aug 25, 2016 1:37 PM CDT
Trump Just Did a Massive 180 on Undocumented Immigrants
He indicates he might soften his stance
- Both NPR and NBC are calling it a "stunning reversal": Donald Trump indicated he would back a path to legalization for undocumented immigrants in the US. "No citizenship," he said during a town hall with Sean Hannity that aired on Fox News Wednesday night. "They'll...
on Gun Deaths:
Apr 11, 2013 11:40 AM CDT
Coulter Jokes on Gun Deaths: 'Start With Meghan McCain'
McCains really aren't amused by 'despicable' joke
- There's no love lost between Ann Coulter and Meghan McCain , but this may be their biggest spat yet. It all started with Coulter's latest column , which focused on gun control, Mediaite reports. Coulter wrote:
"MSNBC’s Martin Bashir suggested that Republican senators need to have a member
Calls Out Ann Coulter
Oct 24, 2012 10:37 AM CDT
Special Olympian Calls Out Ann Coulter
Touching open letter questions Coulter's motives
- Ann Coulter's recent tweet calling President Obama a "retard" caused a firestorm, but perhaps the best response comes in the form of an open letter from John Franklin Stephens, a 30-year-old athlete with Down syndrome. In this Special Olympics blog post , he ponders Coulter's choice of words:...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
China Has an Innocent Explanation for Its Balloon
The Rock Got the Call 'We Never Want to Get'
A Vital Mineral Deposit Could Bring Big Change to Nebraska Village
Pedophile Former Pop Star Released After 8 Years
Judge Wants Answers After Jan. 6 Defendant Recants Guilt
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.