Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Hype and Controversy
Jun 14, 2023 5:55 PM CDT
Premieres Amid Hype and Controversy
The new DC movie could net up to $85M opening weekend
- After years of controversial and sometimes troubling news about star Ezra Miller and upheaval in the DC Extended Universe,
premiered Monday in Hollywood, reports CNBC . Miller, largely absent during promotional tours for the movie, attended the premiere after earlier thanking director James Gunn and DC execs for their...
to Plead Guilty,
Avoid Jail: Report
Jan 12, 2023 9:35 AM CST
Ezra Miller to Plead Guilty, Avoid Jail: Report
30-year-old 'Flash' star is accused of stealing liquor bottles from neighbor
- Ezra Miller will avoid jail time in pleading guilty to trespassing, while burglary and larceny charges against them will be dropped, NBC News reports. The star of the upcoming DC Comics feature
, who's reportedly receiving mental health treatment following numerous arrests , is accused of stealing liquor from...
Ezra Miller Sorry for Behavior,
Has 'Begun Ongoing Treatment'
Aug 16, 2022 4:11 PM CDT
Ezra Miller Sorry for Behavior, Has 'Begun Ongoing Treatment'
'I am suffering complex mental health issues,' actor says
- After multiple arrests for assault, disorderly conduct, and felony burglary, actor Ezra Miller has publicly apologized and announced a plan to seek treatment. In a statement to NBC News, Miller said, "Having recently gone through a time of intense crisis, I now understand that I am suffering complex mental...
Cops Can't Find
Mom, Kids Who
Aug 11, 2022 1:00 AM CDT
Cops Can't Find Mom, Kids Who Were Staying With
They think actor might be helping woman evade protective order
- The ongoing legal troubles involving
actor Ezra Miller have just gotten stranger—a lot stranger. Vermont State Police say they can't locate a 25-year-old woman and her three kids, who were staying at Miller's Vermont farm,
reports. Authorities say when they went to the...
Another Arrest for
Star Ezra Miller
Aug 9, 2022 2:00 AM CDT
Another Arrest for
Star Ezra Miller
Actor is charged with felony burglary in Vermont
- Actor Ezra Miller has been charged with felony burglary in Stamford, Vermont, the latest in a string of incidents involving the embattled star of
. In a report Monday, Vermont State Police said they responded to a burglary complaint in Stamford on May 1 and found several bottles of...
'The Flash' Arrested
in Hawaii Again
Apr 20, 2022 12:53 AM CDT
'The Flash' Arrested in Hawaii Again
For the second time in weeks, Ezra Miller arrested
- For the second time in less than a month, Ezra Miller has been arrested in Hawaii. The actor, who plays the Flash in DC Comics films and Credence Barebone in
universe films, allegedly got violent after being asked to leave a private gathering at a home in Pahoa,...
Mar 29, 2022 11:08 AM CDT
'The Flash' Arrested at Karaoke Bar
Ezra Miller charged with disorderly conduct and harassment
- Ezra Miller, the actor known for portraying The Flash in the DC Extended Universe films and Credence Barebone in the
, is facing disorderly conduct and harassment charges following an arrest in Hawaii. The 29-year-old, who uses they/them pronouns, reportedly acted erratically at a karaoke...
Popular on Newser
6 Teens Guilty for Role in Teacher's Beheading
U Penn President Steps Down After Outcry
Tomato Mysteriously Lost in Space Turns Up 8 Months Later
She Turned to Podcasters Over Sister's Killing. It Ended Badly
Evert Reveals 'Diagnosis I Never Wanted to Hear'
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.