Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
I'm Living,' Not
Sep 23, 2023 9:30 AM CDT
Bundchen: 'Now I'm Living,' Not Just 'Surviving'
Supermodel talks more about her split with Tom Brady in new CBS interview
- Gisele Bundchen is now spilling more details about how she feels following her split with Tom Brady in a new sit-down with
CBS Sunday Morning
. "I look into my life and I wouldn't have it any other way," the 43-year-old tells the program's Lee Cowan , in...
Love Seems to Be
in the Air for Tom Brady
Jul 25, 2023 8:20 AM CDT
Love Seems to Be in the Air for Tom Brady
Ex-NFL quarterback has reportedly 'been in touch' with model Irina Shayk for a 'few weeks'
- Tom Brady is neighbors with his ex, Gisele Bundchen, but he may not be popping over to borrow eggs and sugar anytime soon. That's because his time has apparently been occupied of late with a rumored new romantic interest: Russian model Irina Shayk, who was previously linked with actor...
Split With Brady:
Mar 23, 2023 9:30 AM CDT
Gisele on Split With Brady: It Wasn't About Football
Supermodel tells 'Vanity Fair' they grew apart as a couple on a number of things
- It's been fairly quiet on the Gisele Bundchen-Tom Brady front since their 2022 divorce , other than some indirect remarks from the re-retired NFL quarterback, but Bundchen is now saying her piece in an interview with
. One of the first things she wants the public to know is...
What Critics Are Saying
80 for Brady
Feb 3, 2023 11:05 AM CST
What Critics Are Saying About
80 for Brady
Opinions vary from 'irresistible' to 'without much finesse'
- Oscar winners Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno, and Sally Field are transformed into Tom Brady superfans in
80 for Brady
, Kyle Marvin's comedy about four older women who descend on the 2017 Super Bowl to support their beloved New England Patriots. Audiences are loving the film, loosely based...
Robert Kraft Has One Last
Request of Tom Brady
Feb 2, 2023 10:05 AM CST
Robert Kraft Has One Last Request of Tom Brady
Patriots owner wants QB to sign a one-day contract and retire as a Patriot
- Might Tom Brady un-retire
? Maybe, but not to take the field once more. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft suggested Thursday on CNN that Brady sign a one-day contract so he could retire as a Patriot. "Not only do I want it, our fans are clamoring for it,...
One Year After 'Retiring,'
Tom Brady Says It's for Real
Feb 1, 2023 7:58 AM CST
One Year After 'Retiring,' Tom Brady Says It's for Real
Announcement comes exactly one year after last retirement announcement
- Tom Brady says he's finally at the end of the road. The 45-year-old announced he is retiring after 23 years in the NFL in a video posted Wednesday to social media. ESPN reports the news comes exactly one year after Brady last announced his retirement on Feb. 1, 2022;...
3 Noteworthy Things
About Monday Night's
NFL 'Playoff Dud'
Jan 17, 2023 12:35 AM CST
3 Noteworthy Things About Monday Night's NFL 'Playoff Dud'
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are out of the playoffs
- The Dallas Cowboys eliminated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in a wild-card NFL playoff game Monday night that was making headlines for a few reasons. Among them:
Late in the fourth quarter, Tampa Bay wide receiver Russell Gage took a hard shot to the neck after stumbling to the
We Stared at the Worm:
Pop Culture Moments in 2022
Dec 31, 2022 2:40 PM CST
We Stared at the Worm: Pop Culture Moments in 2022
A 12-month look back at what got us buzzing
- Taylor Swift was up. Elon Musk was in, out, in, and maybe out again. Tom Cruise was back. Serena Williams stepped aside, and Tom Brady too—oops, scratch that. But the slap? The slap was everywhere. OK, so maybe it wasn’t on the level of a moon landing, or...
Dec 30, 2022 9:41 AM CST
A New Tom Brady Wrinkle Emerges
Some suspect he will end up with the Raiders next season, when he'll be 46
- Tom Brady has had a less-than-stellar year, both on the field and off . While his Tampa Bay Buccaneers still have a good chance of making the playoffs, the team's 7-8 record with two games left has Brady at risk of his first losing season
, per Sporting News . But...
Tom Brady Does What
He Swore Never to Do Again
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Dec 17, 2022 4:40 PM CST
Tom Brady Does What He Swore Never to Do Again
In 'class act,' he signs ball for opposing player who intercepted it during the game
- Tom Brady has been so good for so long that many of the young players he goes up against grew up idolizing him. On Sunday, San Francisco's Dre Greenlaw intercepted a pass thrown by Brady, then approached the QB after the game and asked him to sign the ball,...
'Mr. Irrelevant' May Have
Given NFL Its 'Story of the Year'
Dec 12, 2022 6:23 AM CST
'Mr. Irrelevant' May Have Given NFL Its 'Story of the Year'
Brock Purdy, picked last in 2022 draft, beats Tom Brady in his first start
- Brock Purdy has the unwanted label of "Mr. Irrelevant"—the nickname bestowed on the very last player picked in the NFL draft, which he was in 2022. Tom Brady, of course, has the label of GOAT, or Greatest of All Time. On Sunday, however, the 22-year-old Purdy made...
Over Ads for
Nov 16, 2022 4:42 PM CST
Stars Sued Over Ads for FTX 'Ponzi Scheme'
Class-action filing says celebrities deceptively encouraged investments in failing crypto exchange
- The pain felt by investors in FTX might at some point be shared by the celebrities who made ads promoting it. A new class-action lawsuit names a raft of celebrities who promoted the now-bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange, saying the deceptive endorsements were designed to prompt "unsophisticated investors" to put their...
Tom Brady Has a
New Neighbor: His Ex
Nov 11, 2022 8:21 AM CST
Tom Brady Has a New Neighbor: His Ex
Gisele Bundchen reportedly scoops up $11.5M home across creek from Brady in Miami Beach
- Tom Brady has said that his split with Gisele Bundchen has been "a very amicable situation," and his ex's latest home purchase seems to prove that's the case. Page Six reports the supermodel has closed on an $11.5 million five-bedroom, seven-bathroom home in Miami Beach,...
Tom Brady Just Became
First NFL Player to Do This
Nov 7, 2022 2:01 AM CST
Tom Brady Just Became First NFL Player to Do This
Quarterback goes over 100K yards passing for career
- Tom Brady became the first player in NFL history to throw for more than 100,000 yards, surpassing the milestone on a 15-yard completion to Leonard Fournette during the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Los Angeles Rams, the AP reports. The league’...
Nov 1, 2022 3:00 AM CDT
Tom Brady Addresses His Divorce, Sorta
Doesn't mention it specifically, but delves into his personal life a bit on podcast
- Without actually mentioning the word "divorce" or the name "Gisele Bundchen," Tom Brady has apparently opened up about those things in what
refers to as the NFL quarterback's first interview since the former couple announced their split. On Monday's episode of Brady's
Tom and Gisele Are Done
Oct 28, 2022 10:52 AM CDT
It's Official: Tom and Gisele Are Done
Tampa Bay QB Brady announced Friday that he and Bundchen have ended their 13-year marriage
- TMZ was the first to start the Friday buzz that divorce papers were imminent in the Tom Brady-Gisele Bundchen marriage, and now the rumors that have been flying for weeks have been confirmed. It was Brady himself who acknowledged the split, as seen in an Instagram story that's already...
This Hasn't Happened
to Tom Brady in 20 Years
Oct 28, 2022 9:09 AM CDT
This Hasn't Happened to Tom Brady in 20 Years
He's lost three games in a row
- Tom Brady is having a lousy year off the playing field with his personal life . But if you think he might find solace
the playing field, think again. Brady lost his third straight game Thursday night, which has not happened since 2002, reports
. Worse, he looked like...
Tom Brady Got Sacked, but
He's the One Paying $11K Fine
Oct 15, 2022 8:30 AM CDT
Tom Brady Got Sacked, but He's the One Paying $11K Fine
Buccaneers QB kicked at Falcons' Grady Jarrett after falling to ground in last Sunday's game
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady was sacked last weekend by Atlanta Falcons defensive end Grady Jarrett, a play that ended up earning Jarrett a controversial penalty for roughing the passer. Now, a hefty financial punishment has been handed down by the NFL—but it will be Brady paying it,...
Emoji From Gisele Seen as
'Public Hint' About Strife
Oct 12, 2022 12:07 PM CDT
Emoji From Gisele Seen as 'Public Hint' About Strife
She left prayer-hands emoji on post about consistency in relationships
- With persistent rumors circulating about marital strife between Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, celebrity watchers are keeping a close eye on her social media moves. Page Six reports the supermodel "seemed to very publicly hint" at problems when she liked an Instagram pos t from author and former monk...
An Iffy Call, Followed
by an Iffy Comment
Oct 11, 2022 11:25 AM CDT
An Iffy Call, Followed by an Iffy Comment
Troy Aikman wants NFL refs to 'take the dresses off' in regard to roughing-the-passer penalties
- The big NFL hubbub after the latest round of games is all about quarterbacks—specifically, the protection of them. And a former quarterback's choice of words on the issue hasn't landed well with everyone. Here's a look:
Two questionable calls:
On Sunday, Grady Jarrett of the Falcons
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Dianne Feinstein Is Dead at 90
27 Years After Tupac Shakur Killing, a Murder Charge
House Approves Amendment to Make Defense Secretary's Salary $1
Trump's Comment Sparks Steps by Milley
Costco's Newest Product Keeps Selling Out in Just 'Hours'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.