Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Makes Her Endorsement
Feb 24, 2020 12:03 AM CST
Marianne Williamson Makes Her Endorsement
'It's time for us to take a stand with Bernie'
- "Love will prevail," Marianne Williamson said when she dropped out of the Democratic race on Jan. 10. On Sunday, she said Bernie Sanders will also prevail. Williamson endorsed Sanders for president during a surprise appearance at his rally in Austin on Sunday, CNN reports. Williamson—who endorsed Sanders...
Jan 10, 2020 1:10 PM CST
Goodbye to Another Dem Candidate
Marianne Williamson drops out of 2020 race
- If you've been waiting with bated breath to see if Marianne Williamson would qualify for Tuesday's Democratic debate in Iowa, you can exhale—she definitely won't be there, even though the qualification deadline isn't until later Friday. That's because the 67-year-old self-help author and spiritual...
Mistakenly Slams Trump
Dec 9, 2019 11:15 AM CST
Marianne Williamson Mistakenly Slams Trump
She falls for a satirical article about Charles Manson
- Marianne Williamson is still a 2020 candidate for president, though she hasn't been generating much attention in the media. That changed Monday, but not in a good way. It seems that Williamson got snookered by a satirical article and condemned President Trump for doing something he hadn't done—...
Marianne Williamson's Words
on Reparations Made Waves
Jul 31, 2019 8:18 AM CDT
Marianne Williamson's Words on Reparations Made Waves
Her argument was hailed as 'powerful'
- In Tuesday night's Democratic debate, Marianne Williamson was asked about her stance on reparations—and some are hailing her answer as the best that's been given. In questioning her, Don Lemon stated that Williamson has been "calling for up to $500 billion in financial assistance. What makes...
Marianne Williamson Gets
the Kate McKinnon Treatment
Jun 28, 2019 11:49 AM CDT
Marianne Williamson Gets the Kate McKinnon Treatment
Impression of candidate is 'perfect'
- "The window for Marianne Williamson impressions might be closing fast,"
host Seth Meyers quipped following part two of the first Democratic candidates debate Thursday. His guest,
Saturday Night Live
cast member Kate McKinnon, immediately rose to the occasion, offering an impression of the author and spiritual...
Best Lines From Night 2
of Democratic Debates
Jun 28, 2019 6:29 AM CDT
Best Lines From Night 2 of Democratic Debates
'I'm going to harness love for political purposes'
- For the second night in a row, 10 Democratic presidential candidates took to the stage in Miami, debating issues including guns, abortion, and immigration. Many pundits said Sen. Kamala Harris, who clashed with Joe Biden on racial issues, had the best night on Thursday. Some of the best lines:
Democrats Clash on Race,
Socialism in Fiery Debate
Jun 27, 2019 8:44 PM CDT
Democrats Clash on Race, Socialism in Fiery Debate
Harris challenged Biden on his record
- Ten more Democrats vying to take on President Trump clashed in a debate in Miami Thursday night that featured more fiery moments than Wednesday's 10-candidate debate. The second night of Democratic debates included frontrunner Joe Biden and fellow high-polling candidates Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, and Pete Buttigieg. Andrew Yang,...
Here's Who Is Currently
in the Democratic Debates
Jun 6, 2019 12:16 PM CDT
Here's Who Is Currently in the Democratic Debates
13 Democrats have qualified, but the last 7 spots are up in the air
- The first Democratic debates for the 2020 election take place June 26 and June 27 in Miami, with each night featuring 10 different candidates on stage, reports ABC News . The field is currently larger than 20, and the party will decide next week who makes the cut, based on polling...
Popular on Newser
Musk Kicks Kanye West Off Twitter
Freak Wave Slams Cruise Ship, Claims Life of Passenger
NYC Job Will Pay Up to $170K, but It's a 'Daunting' One
Cops: Woman Shut Off Roomie's Ventilator Because Sound Bothered Her
Warnock Leads, Obama Mocks, but Walker Stays Close
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.