Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Stories 1 - 20 |
Morgan Names Royals Who
Made Alleged Racist Comments
Nov 30, 2023 8:19 AM CST
Morgan Names Royals Who Made Alleged Racist Comments
Book says King Charles, Kate Middleton made remark on skin color of Harry, Meghan's unborn son
- More than two years ago, Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, made reference during an interview with Oprah Winfrey about "concerns and conversations" with the royal family about how dark the skin of their then-unborn son Archie would be when he emerged, fueling plenty of rumors about who...
Source: Netflix Won't Pay Out
Unless Harry, Meghan Produce
Jun 27, 2023 2:00 AM CDT
Source: Netflix Won't Pay Out Unless Harry, Meghan Produce
And others are saying some not-very-nice things about the couple as well
- The bad press continues for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex following the termination of their podcast deal with Spotify . Now it's Jeremy Zimmer, chief executive of the United Talent Agency, who reportedly slammed Meghan Markle, according to a report from Semafor also cited by the
Spotify Exec Slams Harry
and Meghan: 'F--- Them'
Jun 19, 2023 10:05 AM CDT
Spotify Exec Slams Harry and Meghan: 'F--- Them'
Bill Simmons calls royal couple 'grifters' after Spotify deal falls through
- The joint statement that announced Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $20 million deal with Spotify is kaput noted the entities were "proud of the series we made together." Now, new comments from a top Spotify exec suggest things may have been a little more ... tense. "
Harry: William Screaming
at Me Was 'Terrifying'
Dec 15, 2022 6:40 AM CST
Harry: William Screaming at Me Was 'Terrifying'
And Meghan describes being 'fed to the wolves,' in final 3 episodes of Netflix's 'Harry & Meghan'
- If there were any hopes that Netflix's
Harry & Meghan
would somehow reconcile Prince Harry and Prince William, those hopes were further dashed Thursday with the release of the final three installments of the six-episode series. Per CNBC , the fifth episode delves into what's described as an "...
Palace 'Might Be Relieved'
by Harry & Meghan Series
Dec 8, 2022 9:00 AM CST
Palace 'Might Be Relieved' by Harry & Meghan Series
Early episodes of Netflix series are free of major bombshells, royal correspondent says
- The first three episodes of
Harry & Megha
n, the six-part Netflix docuseries on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, were released Thursday—and on the front pages of some British news sites, there was little room for other news. But while papers like the
accuse the Duke and Duchess...
Judge Gives Harry a Win
Over British Government
Jul 22, 2022 11:16 AM CDT
Judge Gives Harry a Win Over British Government
Ruling permits prince to take UK government to court over police security he wants for family
- Prince Harry can take the British government to court over his security arrangements in the UK, a judge in London ruled Friday. Harry and his wife, Meghan, lost publicly funded UK police protection when they stepped down as senior working royals and moved to North America in 2020. The prince...
Harry, Meghan Reunite
With Queen, Prince Charles
Apr 15, 2022 8:38 AM CDT
Harry, Meghan Reunite With Queen, Prince Charles
It's been more than 2 years since Markle has set foot in the UK
- Earlier this year, Prince Harry, who now lives in California with Meghan Markle and their two children, noted that security concerns were keeping them from visiting the UK. Those fears appear to have been allayed, at least enough to allow him and Markle to make a pit stop outside of...
Meghan Markle Tries to
Trademark 500-Year-Old Word
Apr 6, 2022 6:43 AM CDT
Meghan Markle Tries to Trademark 500-Year-Old Word
'Archetypes' is the title of her new Spotify podcast, examining female stereotypes
- Meghan Markle is seeking to trademark "archetypes," which in addition to being a 500-year-old word is also the title of her upcoming Spotify-exclusive podcast. The Duchess of Sussex, acting through her Archewell Audio company, filed the application with the US Patent and Trademark Office in March, the same...
Dec 27, 2021 7:04 AM CST
Meghan Markle Gets Front-Page Statement From
British tabloid doesn't exactly apologize, though
- Meghan Markle won her lengthy legal battle against the
Mail on Sunday
earlier this month, and on Sunday, she got a front-page statement from the British tabloid. The
and its associated website were ordered by a judge to acknowledge the win, and, following the ruling in Markle's favor...
Harry and Meghan's
Holiday Card Has
Dec 23, 2021 2:08 PM CST
Harry and Meghan's Holiday Card Has Special Surprise
The world gets its first look at their daughter, Lilibet 'Lili' Diana
- Six months after the birth of Lilibet "Lili" Diana, the world is getting its first look at the British royal. The daughter of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, born June 4 , is included in a family photo on the couple's holiday card, shot by photographer Alexi Lubomirski over...
Book: Prince Charles
Wondered About Archie's Skin
Nov 29, 2021 3:09 AM CST
Book: Prince Charles Wondered About Archie's Skin
A rep for the prince denies the allegation
- When Meghan Markle told Oprah Winfrey there was some concern among the royal family about how dark the skin of her and Prince Harry's son Archie might be, she didn't say who exactly was concerned. According to a new book, it might have been Harry's own father,...
Harry? Not on
Sep 15, 2021 7:44 AM CDT
Pettiness From Royals Toward Harry? Not on His Birthday
Upbeat greetings poured in from the queen, William and Kate, Charles and Camilla for prince's 37th
- Earlier this summer, things still seemed tense between Prince Harry and his family back home across the pond. But the UK royals have apparently put any lingering hostilities on the back burner, at least for the day: Harry's 37th birthday on Wednesday. First came a tweeted birthday greeting from...
Harry Said He
and Meghan Were
Cut Off. Now, a
Jun 24, 2021 8:46 AM CDT
Harry Said He and Meghan Were Cut Off. Now, a Royals Account
Clarence House spokesperson says Prince Charles funded Sussexes into summer of 2020
- When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah Winfrey aired in March, one of the claims the Duke of Sussex made was that they'd been cut off financially by the royal family in the first quarter of 2020 and were forced to use an inheritance from Harry'...
Prince Albert Takes Issue
With Prince Harry's Interview
Mar 26, 2021 1:45 AM CDT
Prince Albert Takes Issue With Prince Harry's Interview
But the Monaco royal wishes Harry the best
- While Prince Albert II of Monaco can empathize with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, that doesn't mean he agrees with their decision to air their grievances to Oprah. While he knows the pressures they likely experienced, "this type of public display of dissatisfaction, to say the least, these...
British Tabloid Got
SSN in 2016
Mar 19, 2021 7:01 AM CDT
British Tabloid Got Meghan Markle's SSN in 2016
Investigator says the 'Sun' paid him for info on Markle family from restricted database
- Private investigators in the US are allowed to access databases of restricted information for certain reasons—but those reasons definitely don't include digging up dirt on the romantic partners of British royals. Retired Los Angeles-based private investigator Danno Hanks tells the BBC and the
New York Times
Gayle King: Harry Had
'Unproductive' Talk With Family
Mar 16, 2021 5:37 PM CDT
Gayle King: Harry Had 'Unproductive' Talk With Family
'But they are glad they at least started a conversation'
- Prince Harry has spoken to his brother for the first time since the bombshell Oprah interview , but it did not go well, according to Gayle King. She said on
CBS This Morning
Tuesday that Harry told her over the weekend that he had spoken to both Prince William and their...
Piers Morgan Thought About It,
Still Doesn't Believe Meghan
Mar 10, 2021 8:32 AM CST
Piers Morgan Thought About It, Still Doesn't Believe Meghan
Duchess filed complaint with ITV over his comments
- One of the 41,000 people who complained to ITV about Piers Morgan's comments about Meghan Markle was apparently the duchess herself. "The Duchess of Sussex formally filed a complaint to ITV on Monday" and "it's thought to have been sent to the broadcaster's CEO,...
Piers Morgan Quits Show
After Walking Off Set
Mar 9, 2021 1:11 PM CST
Piers Morgan Quits Show After Walking Off Set
He's done with 'Good Morning Britain' amid bickering over Meghan Markle interview
- Piers Morgan stormed off the set of ITV's
Good Morning Britain
on Tuesday after taking flak for his continued criticism of Meghan Markle. And it appears the split is permanent: The network announced later in the day that Morgan has decided to leave the show, and ITV "has...
Vicar Has Questions
About Harry, Meghan's
Mar 8, 2021 2:12 PM CST
Vicar Has Questions About Harry, Meghan's 'Secret Wedding'
Couple told Oprah real ceremony took place 3 days before official royal wedding
- A Church of England vicar wants to know more about one of the many revelations in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Oprah interview . The couple disclosed that they were married in a private ceremony in their "backyard" by the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before the official royal...
Harry and Meghan's Bombshell
Oprah Interview Drops
Mar 8, 2021 5:24 AM CST
Harry and Meghan's Bombshell Oprah Interview Drops
Royal couple shared quite a bit with Winfrey
- Twitter was going wild after Oprah Winfrey's sit-down with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aired Sunday night. Some popular themes included how proud Princess Diana would be of her son, how much fodder the interview contained for Netflix's
, how bizarre it is that the royal family...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Red Lobster Misjudged Diners' Hunger for Endless Shrimp
Investigation Lobs Disturbing Allegations Against Candy Giant
A 'Familiar Maternal Face on TV' Dead at 93
Morgan Names Royals Who Made Alleged Racist Comments
Couple's NC Wyeth Windfall Collapses
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.