Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 21 - 25 |
White House Counsel
Oct 18, 2018 1:33 AM CDT
White House Counsel Officially Resigns
Don McGahn reshaped judiciary in less than 2 years
- White House counsel Don McGahn has officially quit as expected following the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. His last day was Wednesday, but in less than two years in the job, he left an imprint that will last for decades, NPR reports. He oversaw the selection process...
Latest White House
Departure: Don McGahn
Aug 29, 2018 10:35 AM CDT
Latest White House Departure: Don McGahn
White House counsel was a controversial figure for some in the Mueller investigation
- The latest White House departure: White House counsel Donald McGahn will be leaving in the fall, President Trump confirmed on Twitter Wednesday morning. "I have worked with Don for a long time and truly appreciate his service!" wrote Trump, who noted that McGahn's departure would come "...
White House Counsel Has
Spoken to Mueller for 30 Hours
Aug 19, 2018 7:37 AM CDT
White House Counsel Has Spoken to Mueller for 30 Hours
Don McGahn has given special counsel insight into Comey firing, Trump attempts to fire Mueller: 'NYT'
- "For a lawyer to share so much with investigators scrutinizing his client is unusual." But what makes it even more unusual is that the lawyer in question is White House counsel Don McGahn and his client is the president of the United States, The
New York Times
Trump Spoke to
Mar 8, 2018 2:04 AM CST
Trump Spoke to Witnesses About Their Interviews With Mueller:
Sources say special counsel is aware of the conversations
- Twice recently, President Trump has asked key witnesses in the Russia investigation about their conversations with special counsel Robert Mueller, three sources tell the
New York Times
. One alleged conversation involved White House counsel Don McGahn; Trump told an aide that McGahn should deny a January
article that said...
the Rob Porter Mess
Feb 14, 2018 11:36 AM CST
Congress Investigating the Rob Porter Mess
House panel looking into how he kept his White House job
- Having trouble keeping track of the Rob Porter story in regard to who knew what, when? Congress is, too. The House Oversight Committee has begun an investigation into how the ousted White House staff secretary kept his high-echelon post despite police and other records spelling out abuse allegations from his...
Stories 21 - 25 |
Popular on Newser
UN Has Harsh Words for Iran Over Child's Execution
On the Day the Rats Arrived, He Filled 18 Bags With Bodies
Matthew Perry's Famous Stepdad Breaks His Silence
Cause of Death Released for Former Child Star
Woman Dies After Falling Into Home's Hidden Well Shaft
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.