Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Nov 8, 2022 1:11 AM CST
Rebel Wilson Welcomes a 'Beautiful Miracle'
First child Royce Lillian is born via surrogate
- Rebel Wilson is a mom for the first time, the actress and comedian announced via Instagram Monday. "Beyond proud to announce the birth of my first child, Royce Lillian, born this past week via surrogate," the 42-year-old wrote. "I can’t even describe the love I have...
From Outing Her
Jun 12, 2022 6:00 AM CDT
Columnist: Rebel Wilson Stopped Us From Outing Her
She announced her relationship after newspaper approached her about it
- Rebel Wilson recently revealed she's found love with another woman , and if she hadn't revealed it on her own, an Australian newspaper was about to do it for her, E! reports. In a column for the
Sydney Morning Herald
, Andrew Hornery writes that the paper asked Wilson to...
Rebel Wilson Is Dating
Her 'Disney Princess'
Jun 10, 2022 10:15 AM CDT
Rebel Wilson Is Dating Her 'Disney Princess'
'I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince,' she says
- Rebel Wilson says she's found happiness in a relationship with another woman. "I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince… but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess," the Aussie star said in an Instagram post Thursday, adding a rainbow emoji....
4 Killer Slams of New
Anne Hathaway Movie
May 10, 2019 11:00 AM CDT
4 Killer Slams of New Anne Hathaway Movie
'It's hard not to wonder why they've made it at all'
- Chris Addison impressed in directing numerous episodes of
. Not so in his feature film directorial debut,
, facing an abysmal 16% rating from critics on Rotten Tomatoes . Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson star as rival con artists in a gender-switch remake of 1988's
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Nov 6, 2018 3:03 AM CST
Rebel Wilson 'Deeply Sorry' for Plus-Size Self-Promotion
Many irked that Aussie actress seemed to forget there'd been plus-size stars before her
- Rebel Wilson is making the rounds to promote her upcoming rom-com
Isn't It Romantic
, but she had less than perfect pitch on Ellen DeGeneres' show last week. Per HuffPost , the Australian actress told DeGeneres she's glad Hollywood is starting to see less-stereotypical roles for plus-size actors, and that...
Reduced to a Fraction
Jun 14, 2018 7:35 AM CDT
Rebel Wilson's Defamation Payout Reduced to a Fraction
Appeals court throws out damages from lost film roles
- So much for the record $3.6 million libel payout in Rebel Wilson's successful defamation case against Bauer Media. The publisher of Australia's
magazine successfully appealed Thursday to have the damages reduced to about $450,000, arguing Wilson failed to prove she'd lost out...
19 People Allege
Against CW Showrunner
Nov 12, 2017 5:30 AM CST
19 People Allege Sexual Misconduct Against CW Showrunner
And more on the latest accusations in Hollywood
showrunner Andrew Kreisberg has been suspended amid accusations of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching from 19 former and current employees, the AP reports. Warner Bros. Television Group confirmed the suspension and investigation Saturday. The company says in a statement it "takes all allegations of misconduct...
Rebel Wilson Has
3.6M Reasons to Smile
Sep 13, 2017 7:41 AM CDT
Rebel Wilson Has 3.6M Reasons to Smile
She just won the biggest defamation payout ever in Australia
- Rebel Wilson previously said she didn't care about the damages so much as the verdict in her successful defamation case against Bauer Media. She might care now. A Victorian Supreme Court justice has determined that Bauer, publisher of Australia's
magazine, owes the actress $3.6...
Rebel Wilson Wins in
Tabloid Defamation Suit
Jun 15, 2017 10:26 AM CDT
Rebel Wilson Wins in Tabloid Defamation Suit
Publisher allowed 8 false articles to be printed
- Rebel Wilson has emerged victorious in her fight against Bauer Media. After two days of deliberation, a six-person jury ruled the Australian actress the winner of her defamation suit against the Australian publisher, which printed eight articles in 2015 falsely claiming she had lied about much of her life story...
in Court in
May 24, 2017 12:44 PM CDT
Rebel Wilson Breaks Down in Court in Defamation Suit
Actress sobs on stand, accuses magazine of printing lies about her
- Rebel Wilson told a courtroom Wednesday that she's not a "glamorous actress" like other Australian exports such as Nicole Kidman or Cate Blanchett, and thus had to work harder to make her name in Hollywood. She's now alleging that all her hard work was nearly thrown away...
Popular on Newser
Overturned Truck With Toxic Cargo Causes 'Multiple' Deaths
First Trump Co-Defendant Pleads Guilty in Georgia
Costco's Newest Product Keeps Selling Out in Just 'Hours'
These Were Hollywood's Worst Moves
CDC Solves Mystery of Norovirus on Hiking Trail
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.