Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Well, My Sister
Jun 10, 2015 7:53 AM CDT
Lindsey Graham: Well, My Sister Could Be FLOTUS
Or we could have a 'rotating first lady,' he jokes
- Leave it to the
to ask the really important Election 2016 questions. At a recent campaign event, the tabloid asked unwed Sen. Lindsey Graham who would serve as his first lady, should he become president. "Well, I've got a sister, she could play that role if...
'Welcome' in GOP
SUNDAY TALK SHOWS
Jun 7, 2015 1:07 PM CDT
Lindsey Graham: Caitlyn Jenner 'Welcome' in GOP
Candidate hasn't 'walked into her shoes'
- Lindsey Graham doesn't seem to have a problem with Bruce Jenner's transition to Caitlyn: "If Caitlyn Jenner wants to be safe and have a prosperous economy, vote for me," the presidential candidate tells CNN today, per the Hill . "I’m into addition. I haven’t...
Lindsey Graham: I'm In
Jun 1, 2015 10:40 AM CDT
Lindsey Graham: I'm In
South Carolina Republican makes presidential bid official
- Lindsey Graham has confirmed the all-but-confirmed : He's joining the field of Republicans seeking the presidential nomination in 2016, reports Politico . "I'm Lindsey Graham, and I am running for president of the United States," he told a crowd this morning in his South Carolina hometown, where he...
Eying 2016: Graham
Jan 18, 2015 11:38 AM CST
Latest Republican Eying 2016: Graham
And Mike Huckabee says he'll make a decision about a run in spring
- The latest Republican testing the 2016 waters is longtime Senate stalwart Lindsey Graham, who tells
Meet the Press
today that he's already formed a committee and that he's "definitely going to look at it." Graham, who's spent a dozen years representing South Carolina, half of...
Popular on Newser
US Downs Chinese Balloon Off South Carolina Coast
Now There's a 2nd Balloon, per Pentagon
US Braces for China's Response
A Vital Mineral Deposit Could Bring Big Change to Nebraska Village
What It's Like Inside a Ayahuasca Church
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.