Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Jimmy Fallon Releases
COVID Christmas Song
With 2 Big Names
Dec 7, 2021 1:58 AM CST
Jimmy Fallon Releases COVID Christmas Song With 2 Big Names
Ariana Grande and Megan Thee Stallion join
- Yes, he’s the host of the
Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
. And sure, he’s starred in movies, been a
Saturday Night Live
regular, and just launched a new show,
That’s My Jam
. But Jimmy Fallon has always wanted his
That Thing You Do!
movie moment when he...
Now Has 20
Feb 8, 2021 12:00 AM CST
Ariana Grande Now Has 20 Guinness World Records
Singer wins 'most songs to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100'
- Ariana Grande has an impressive 20 Guinness World Records to her name as of last week, when the 27-year-old broke the record for most songs to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her single, "Positions," did so on Nov. 7, her fifth song to ever...
Dec 20, 2020 5:07 PM CST
Ariana Grande Has Huge News
She's planning to get married
- Ariana Grande is engaged. The 27-year-old singer broke the news on Instagram on Sunday in a series of images captioned "forever n then some" that included shots of her and boyfriend Dalton Gomez—and her showing off a diamond engagement ring,
reports. "They couldn't be happier,...
Celebs Reaching Out
to Help During Shutdown
Mar 26, 2020 4:48 PM CDT
Celebs Reaching Out to Help During Shutdown
Drew Brees, James Taylor, Ariana Grande, and Taylor Swift among the latest
- More big names are getting out their checkbooks to help people amid the coronavirus outbreak:
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees and his wife, Brittany, have committed $5 million to the state of Louisiana, reports ESPN . Among other things, that will mean 10,000 meals a day to
'You Need to Care'
Mar 16, 2020 6:35 PM CDT
Ariana Grande: 'You Need to Care' About Outbreak
Taylor Swift also asks people to stay home
- Ariana Grande didn't say "thank u," but she did say "please." The singer has admonished fans to take the pandemic seriously. A tweet Sunday included an image reading: "The 'we will be fine because we're young' mindset is putting is putting people...
'One of the
Dec 24, 2019 6:01 AM CST
Mariah Gets 'One of the Best Christmas Gifts' Ever
More than 50 stars appear in her new video for 'All I Want for Christmas Is You'
- Who could round up Ariana Grande, Snoop Dogg, Olivia Newton-John, Katy Perry, James Corden, and dozens of other stars to appear in one music video? None other than Mariah Carey herself, who on Monday posted a "festive celebration" of her holiday hit, "All I Want for Christmas Is...
These Are the
Songs of the Decade
Dec 3, 2019 10:50 AM CST
These Are the Most-Streamed Songs of the Decade
Ed Sheeran, Drake come out on top
- As we approach the end of the 2010s, Spotify is out with the most-streamed songs and artists of the decade, per the BBC . The top five songs streamed around the world:
Ed Sheeran, "Shape of You"
Drake, Kyla, Wizkid, "One Dance"
Post Malone, "rockstar (feat. 21 Savage)"
I'm in 'So
Nov 17, 2019 12:59 PM CST
Ariana Grande: I'm in 'So Much Pain'
The '7 Rings' singer might too sick to perform
- Ariana Grande says she's "in a lot of pain" with a weirdly lingering health problem and might have to cancel upcoming gigs—even though it's "the last thing I would ever want to do."
reports that she wrote about her illness Saturday on Instagram...
From Forever 21
Sep 3, 2019 1:37 PM CDT
Ariana Grande Wants $10M From Forever 21
After an endorsement deal went nowhere, the singer alleges they used her image anyway
- Ariana Grande has a $10 million bone to pick with Forever 21. That's how much she has sued the company for, according to documents filed in California Monday. The issue, allege Grande's lawyers, is that after Grande turned down an endorsement deal involving the company and its beauty...
Sorry About 'Not
at All Funny'
Jul 30, 2019 3:04 AM CDT
Ariana Grande Sorry About 'Not at All Funny' JonBenet Joke
Singer apologizes after commenting on friend's Instagram post
- Ariana Grande is facing backlash after making an ill-advised joke about a murdered child. As Page Six and Fox News explain, the controversy started when Grande's friend Doug Middlebrook posted a since-deleted Instagram photo of a tabloid featuring JonBenet Ramsey, who was murdered at age 6, with the caption:...
Why Ariana Cried at Concert:
'I'm Still Processing a Lot'
Jul 8, 2019 9:12 AM CDT
Why Ariana Cried at Concert: 'I'm Still Processing a Lot'
Fans were concerned after singer broke down during set Saturday in Missouri
- The past couple of years have been rough ones for Ariana Grande: Ex-boyfriend Mac Miller died , she split with fiance Pete Davidson , and a suicide bomber killed nearly two dozen people at her May 2017 concert in Manchester, England. So when videos started circulating online showing Grande crying during the...
Ariana Professes Big Love for
a Star. He Sweetly Responds
Apr 23, 2019 7:45 AM CDT
Ariana Professes Big Love for a Star. He Sweetly Responds
Grande, Jim Carrey bond over their thoughts on depression
- Ariana Grande started a sweet back-and-forth with Jim Carrey of all people on Saturday,
reports, when she posted an Instagram story showing a picture Carrey, alongside a quote of his on dealing with depression. "You should think of the word 'depressed' as 'deep rest,'...
With ... Voter
Mar 19, 2019 12:43 PM CDT
Ariana Grande Opens Tour With ... Voter Registration
Star joins nonpartisan group that works with musicians
- Ariana Grande launched her "Sweetener" world tour on Monday night with a concert that included singalong hits, wardrobe changes—and voter registration. Head Count, a nonpartisan organization that teams with musicians on democracy initiatives, is signing up new voters on the 51-show tour, CBS News reports. The nonprofit has...
Isn't Just Queen
of the Charts
Feb 26, 2019 11:37 AM CST
Ariana Grande Isn't Just Queen of the Charts
Singer becomes most followed woman on Instagram
- There's a new Instagram queen, and Selena Gomez doesn't care. Ariana Grande has nabbed the crown of the most followed woman on the social media site. Mashable puts her tally at more than 146,355,000 followers, with Gomez behind by about 60,000. Grande has added more...
Wins First Grammy,
Feb 11, 2019 2:25 AM CST
Ariana Grande Wins First Grammy, Skips Ceremony
She deleted a tweet after Cardi B's win
- Ariana Grande won her first Grammy Award on Sunday, but the singer didn't collect it after deciding to skip the ceremony following a public dispute with the show's producer . Grande won the best pop vocal album trophy for "Sweetener," beating Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Shawn...
Ariana Grande Says Grammys
Producer Is Lying About Her
Feb 8, 2019 4:26 AM CST
Ariana Grande Says Grammys Producer Is Lying About Her
He claimed she won't be performing because she can't 'pull something together'
- Ariana Grande says she wasn't going to talk about why she isn't performing at the Grammy Awards on Sunday—until producer Ken Ehrlich started "lying" about it. In a tweet Thursday, the star slammed Ehrlich, who told the AP earlier in the day that there had been...
Tattoo 'Fix' Not
Actually a Fix
Jan 31, 2019 4:01 PM CST
Ariana Grande's Tattoo 'Fix' Not Actually a Fix
'Japanese BBQ finger'? 'Ring seven finger'? 'Seven finger ring'?
- Ariana Grande has now "fixed" her new palm tattoo ... kind of. Much drama ensued when the singer posted a photo of the tattoo, which was supposed to be the Japanese characters for "7 Rings" in honor of her latest single, only to find out a character was missing...
There's One Little Problem
With Ariana Grande's Tattoo
Jan 30, 2019 1:17 PM CST
There's One Little Problem With Ariana Grande's Tattoo
It reads ... 'charcoal grill'?
- Ariana Grande got a new tattoo that's supposed to read "7 Rings" in Japanese to honor her latest single. What it actually reads:
. What does that mean? A small barbecue grill, the
New York Post
reports. Japanese fans noticed the error when Grande posted a picture of...
Pete Davidson in
Should I Get
Louis CK Tattoo?
Jan 2, 2019 6:03 AM CST
Pete Davidson in Stand-Up Set: Should I Get Louis CK Tattoo?
Not out of admiration, though, 'SNL' star jokes in 2 Mass. standup shows, which also covered Ariana
- The last part of 2018 was a volatile one for Pete Davidson: He split with Ariana Grande , found himself at the center of controversy for mocking a former Navy SEAL , and deleted his Instagram account after a concerning post in which he hinted at suicide . The 25-year-old
No. 1 Song
of Year: the
Dec 17, 2018 12:12 PM CST
No. 1 Song of Year: the 'Anthem 2018 Deserves'
According to Digg, Ariana Grande rules the roost with 'Thank U, Next'
- "Everyone" has weighed in, and they've told Digg what the best songs of 2018 are. The site confesses it didn't use a "super fancy algorithm" to figure out what tunes were resonating with the people at large. Instead, a "human Digg Editor" pored over a...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Video Emerges of Giuliani Incident at Grocery Store
Why Some Jews, Muslims, See Roe Reversal as an Attack
John Cornyn's Brown v. Board of Education Tweet Causes Uproar
As House Burned, Georgia Mother Allegedly Killed 3 of Her Kids
AP Sees a 'Political Shift' That Should Scare Democrats
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.