Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
BOX OFFICE REPORT
May 27, 2012 1:13 PM CDT
'Avengers' finally falls off the top spot
Men in Black: 3
turned out to be
more in the black than
, winning the three-day holiday weekend with a whopping $55 million domestically and $202 million worldwide. But, notes the
, it needs to do well to justify the $230 million Sony spent to make...
Sacha Baron Cohen
May 16, 2012 9:59 AM CDT
Sacha Baron Cohen One-Upped by ... Camel
Cannes publicity stunt goes a little differently than planned
- Sacha Baron Cohen was at Cannes today to promote his new film
, but he got upstaged—by a camel. The actor, dressed in character as Admiral General Aladeen, lost his balance after climbing on the animal and nearly fell off, according to the
. Fortunately, he was...
May 8, 2012 2:09 PM CDT
Baron Cohen's Latest Target: Washington
Invites DC to premiere at Robert Mugabe's
- Either Robert Mugabe has taken a sudden interest in Hollywood, or Sacha Baron Cohen's up to something . Washington media and lobbyists have been receiving invitations to Baron Cohen's new film,
—supposedly from the leader of Zimbabwe himself. "President Robert Mugabe and the Ministry of Education,...
Feb 23, 2012 10:52 AM CST
Baron Cohen's Dictator Barred From Oscars
Star ordered to guarantee there'll be no funny business
- Sacha Baron Cohen has been told he's not welcome at this Sunday's Academy Awards unless he promises he won't arrive dressed up as a Middle Eastern military dictator. Oscar tickets are in jeopardy for the creator of Borat and Bruno because of fears that he will arrive...
Popular on Newser
Boy Dies After 'the Most Exciting Moment of His Life'
Woman Dies After a Fall on Southwest Airlines' Jet Bridge
Dances With Wolves Actor Arrested in Sex Cult Case
Prosecutors: Baldwin Was on His Phone During Gun Training
Baby Didn't Have Ticket for Flight. His Parents Left Him Behind
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.