Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Feds: Air Bags in
Older Hondas Are
Jul 1, 2016 12:02 AM CDT
Feds: Air Bags in Older Hondas Are Extremely Dangerous
One senator calls the vehicles 'deathtraps'
- The US government is urging owners of 313,000 older Hondas and Acuras to stop driving them and get them repaired after new tests found that their Takata air bag inflators are extremely dangerous, the AP reports. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said Thursday that it has data showing...
for 'Not Too Dark'
Apr 20, 2012 4:00 PM CDT
Acura Apologizes for 'Not Too Dark' Casting Call
Super Bowl ad guidelines leaked to TMZ
- Acura apologized this week over a casting document for its Super Bowl commercial that requested a black actor who is "not too dark." The casting sheet had specified: "Nice Looking, friendly. Not too dark." reports TMZ . An actor angry at being passed over for the commercial,...
Seinfeld, Soup Nazi
Reunite in Super Bowl Ad
Jan 31, 2012 3:17 PM CST
Seinfeld, Soup Nazi Reunite in Super Bowl Ad
Jerry battles for new car
- First it was Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller ; now, Jerry Seinfeld is looking back on past glories in a Super Bowl ad, Mashable reports. The commercial features Seinfeld battling to be the first to own a new Acura NSX. Trouble is, another guy already has dibs. So Seinfeld offers him...
Popular on Newser
Cancer That Kirstie Alley Battled Is Specified
Family of Woman Beheaded by Utah Park Gate Wants $140M
Trump Organization Found Guilty of Tax Fraud
Trump Hid a Big Loan While President: Forbes
2 Cosby Show Guest Actors Join Sexual Assault Lawsuit
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.