Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
This Time, Ivanka Trump
Is Staying Out of Politics
Nov 16, 2022 7:10 PM CST
This Time, Ivanka Trump Is Staying Out of Politics
She's not getting involved in father's 2024 run
- Donald Trump i s running for president again —but this time, Ivanka Trump is not on board. Trump's eldest daughter, who introduced him before he announced his candidacy in 2015, was not present when he spoke at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday night. In a statement minutes after Trump announced...
Trump, Kim Jong Un
Might Still Be in Touch
Sep 28, 2022 9:50 AM CDT
Trump, Kim Jong Un Might Still Be in Touch
Book reveals Trump's casual racism, apparently ongoing relationship with North Korean leader
- We already know Maggie Haberman's upcoming book on President Trump claims he vowed not to leave the White House and clogged toilets trying to flush away papers . Now new revelations are flooding out ahead of Tuesday's release of
Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking
NY Attorney General Sues
Trump, His Kids, His Company
Sep 21, 2022 10:49 AM CDT
NY Attorney General Sues Trump, His Kids, His Company
Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit is culmination of 3-year civil investigation
- New York's attorney general sued former President Trump and his company on Wednesday, alleging business fraud involving some of their most prized assets, including properties in Manhattan, Chicago, and Washington, DC. Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit , filed in state court in New York, is the culmination of the Democrat'...
Chelsea Explains Why She,
Ivanka Aren't Friends Anymore
Sep 9, 2022 1:10 PM CDT
Chelsea Explains Why She, Ivanka Aren't Friends Anymore
Trump daughter 'went to the dark side,' Clinton daughter tells Andy Cohen on his show
- In 2016, as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump lobbed barbs at each other in the lead-up to the election that November, Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, noted in an interview that, despite their parents' apparent antipathy, she would consider teaming up with Ivanka Trump to do a "daughters summit."...
New York Puts Off Depositions
of Trumps After Death
Jul 15, 2022 4:10 PM CDT
New York Puts Off Depositions of Trumps After Death
Attorney general agrees to postponement in investigation of family business activities
- Former President Donald Trump and two of his children got their questioning postponed Friday in a New York civil investigation into their business dealings, a delay that follows the death of Trump's ex-wife Ivana. The ex-president, son Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka had been scheduled for depositions starting as...
Trump Responds to Ivanka's
View on Election Fraud
Jun 10, 2022 8:59 AM CDT
Trump Responds to Ivanka's View on Election Fraud
Former president says she 'had checked out,' wasn't plugged in to same information he had
- Former President Trump doesn't sound thrilled with daughter Ivanka's view of the 2020 election. In Thursday night's House hearing on the election aftermath and Capitol riot, the panel played a snippet of Ivanka's videotaped testimony in which she said she accepted then-Attorney General William Barr's...
After 3 Years, Trump Will
Face the Music in NY Court
Jun 9, 2022 6:27 AM CDT
After 3 Years, Trump Will Face the Music in NY Court
Former president, 2 children will give depositions starting July 15
- Former President Trump, his namesake son, and his daughter Ivanka have agreed to answer questions under oath next month in the civil investigation by state Attorney General Letitia James into his business practices—unless their lawyers persuade the state's highest court to step in. A Manhattan judge signed off...
Jared Kushner on Election
Night: 'We're Moving to Miami'
Jun 8, 2022 3:29 PM CDT
Jared Kushner on Election Night: 'We're Moving to Miami'
Neither he nor Ivanka believed claims of stolen election, reports the 'New York Times'
- Books offering new details about the actions of the Trump family in the wake of the 2020 election keep coming, and the latest nugget focuses on Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump. In the
New York Times
, Peter Baker reports that neither believed Donald Trump's claims about a stolen election,...
Ivanka Trump Testifies
Before Jan. 6 Panel
Apr 5, 2022 7:45 PM CDT
Ivanka Trump Testifies Before Jan. 6 Panel
'She's answering questions,' says House committee's chairman
: Ivanka Trump, who spent much of Jan. 6, 2021 with father Donald Trump, testified Tuesday before the House panel investigating the Capitol riot. Sources tell Reuters that the former senior White House adviser testified for around eight hours. Her husband, Jared Kushner, spoke to the panel last week. "...
Court Requires Trumps
to Answer Under Oath
Feb 17, 2022 3:46 PM CST
Court Requires Trumps to Answer Under Oath
Calling former president a citizen, judge orders depositions in New York civil investigation
- Former President Donald Trump; his daughter Ivanka; and son, Donald Jr. were ordered Thursday to provide sworn testimony in an investigation of their business practices. The Trumps had gone to court to get the subpoenas from New York Attorney General Letitia James' office thrown out, arguing the civil investigation is...
Jan. 6 Panel Wants Ivanka
to Discuss Trump-Pence Call
Jan 20, 2022 1:14 PM CST
Jan. 6 Panel Wants Ivanka to Discuss Trump-Pence Call
Committee asks her to sit for interview on what she saw and heard in regard to the Capitol riot
- The House panel investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot wants Ivanka Trump to answer questions about what she saw and heard at the White House. The special committee sent Ivanka Trump a letter inviting her to sit for an interview in early February, reports the Hill . “The Committee would...
Trump Family Asks Judge
to Quash Subpoenas
Jan 4, 2022 12:01 AM CST
Trump Family Asks Judge to Quash Subpoenas
A decision is not expected for at least a month
Lawyers for Donald Trump and his two eldest children, Ivanka and Donald Jr., asked a judge on Monday night to quash the subpoenas issued to the three Trumps last month. Allowing them to testify in the civil probe would set a "dangerous precedent," their court filing argues,...
Behind Florida's Real Estate
Pitch, a More Sobering Stat
Mar 15, 2021 11:35 AM CDT
Behind Florida's Real Estate Pitch, a More Sobering Stat
Roughly the same number of people are moving out of the state as moving in
- A splashy narrative has emerged in Florida amid the pandemic from politicians and real estate developers, writes Candace Taylor in the
Wall Street Journal
. It states that Florida is the place to be for tech workers and uber-rich hedge fund execs looking to flee Silicon Valley and New York. And...
Trump Orders Secret Service
Protection for His Adult Kids
Jan 21, 2021 12:57 AM CST
Trump Orders Secret Service Protection for His Adult Kids
That's according to 3 sources who spoke anonymously
- Donald Trump's four adult children will have free Secret Service protection for the next six months after the former president extended the post-presidency security to them before leaving office, three sources tell the
. A senior US official also anonymously confirmed the news to CNN , though it has...
Jared, Ivanka Reportedly Have
No-Toilet Rule for Agents
Jan 14, 2021 4:18 PM CST
Jared, Ivanka Reportedly Have No-Toilet Rule for Agents
Washington Post: Secret Service has spent $100K so far renting a nearby studio with bathroom
is out with might be the buzziest story of the day—about toilets. The story alleges that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump refuse to let Secret Service agents guarding them use any of the 6.5 bathrooms inside their expansive home. As a result, the federal government...
Ivanka's Long-Time Friend
Pens Tell-All Essay
Nov 18, 2020 12:24 PM CST
Ivanka's Long-Time Friend Pens Tell-All Essay
Lysandra Ohrstrom, who says she and Ivanka were BFFs, dishes on their friendship, falling-out
- Lysandra Ohrstrom went to the same Upper East Side girls school as Ivanka Trump, and she describes the president's daughter as "my best friend growing up." Not that they're BFFs anymore, per Ohrstrom's new essay in
, which details the friendship that started in...
School to Javanka:
Take Your Kids Away
Nov 14, 2020 3:00 PM CST
School to Javanka: Take Your Kids Away
But Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner insist it was their decision
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have pulled their kids out of an upscale day school in Washington, DC, saying they needed in-person learning—but the move was apparently prompted by parental complaints, the Daily Beast reports. Parents at Milton Gottesman Jewish Day School say they were concerned about Trump and...
Trump Family Split Over
Whether to Concede
Nov 9, 2020 6:59 AM CST
Trump Family Split Over Whether to Concede
Jared Kushner is nudging Trump in that direction, while Don Jr. and Eric disagree
- Melania Trump may be urging her husband to concede the 2020 presidential election—but his three eldest children are reportedly split on the matter. CNN and Politico report that while Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump's husband, is also suggesting President Trump concede, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump remain staunchly...
Ivanka, Jared Billboards
Trigger Lawsuit Threat
Oct 24, 2020 12:30 PM CDT
Ivanka, Jared Billboards Trigger Lawsuit Threat
The power couple's lawyer writes stern letter to the Lincoln Project
- Seen the Ivanka and Jared billboards in Times Square? They're causing a bit of a stir, the
. One of the ads shows Ivanka Trump gesturing with a smile toward coronavirus death tallies of "33,366+ New Yorkers" and "221,247+ Americans." The other shows...
What the Virus's Timeline
Could Mean for Trump
Oct 2, 2020 11:15 AM CDT
What the Virus's Timeline Could Mean for Trump
Complications generally don't set in for many days
- President Trump and Melania Trump's positive coronavirus tests have kicked off a flurry of testing among the political elite—followed by a midday sigh of relief from Democrats following news that Joe Biden tested negative. The
New York Times
has confirmation by way of his campaign. Meanwhile, one other...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Woman, 29, Arrested After Enrolling at NJ High School
Five Fired Memphis Cops Are Charged With Murder
The Suspects in Calif. Shootings Are 'Particularly Stunning'
Popular Disney Ride Has Closed, and It's Getting 'Weird'
Lawsuit: Woman, 97, Froze to Death in View of Facility's Security Cameras
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.