Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Aired: 'Not Sure
How We Can Stay'
Nov 22, 2021 8:11 AM CST
After Tucker Carlson Trailer Aired: 'Not Sure How We Can Stay'
Fox News contributors Jonah Goldberg, Stephen Hayes quit over Carlson's series about Jan. 6 riot
- Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and Geraldo Rivera have all blasted Tucker Carlson's
, a controversial program about the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol that streamed on Fox Nation. Now, add two Fox News contributors to that list—or, rather, former Fox News contributors. The
New York Times
A Tucker Carlson Trailer
Angers Geraldo Rivera
Oct 29, 2021 8:38 AM CDT
A Tucker Carlson Trailer Angers Geraldo Rivera
Trailer for upcoming Fox series raises 'false flag' theory about Jan. 6 riot
- Trailers are meant to generate attention, and Tucker Carlson has clearly succeeded on that front. But the newly released teaser for Carlson's upcoming series for the Fox Nation streaming service also is taking flak from Fox colleague Geraldo Rivera as well as some Republican lawmakers, reports the Hill . The...
of Fox News:
'I'm Begging You'
to Get Vaccine
Oct 25, 2021 8:14 AM CDT
Neil Cavuto of Fox News: 'I'm Begging You' to Get Vaccine
Immunocompromised anchor says his own case illustrates the importance
- Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto pleaded with the network's viewers on Sunday to get vaccinated. “Take the political speaking points and toss them for now,” the 63-year-old said on Fox's
show, per the
. “I’m begging you—toss them and think of...
Dan Bongino to Boss:
It's Me or Vax Mandate
Oct 19, 2021 7:19 AM CDT
Dan Bongino to Boss: It's Me or Vax Mandate
Vaccinated radio host tells Cumulus Media to choose
- Right-wing radio host Dan Bongino dared his radio distributor to cancel his show on Monday in response to its "unethical" and "immoral" vaccine mandate. Cumulus Media, which carries
The Dan Bongino Show
on hundreds of stations, announced in August that it would require employees to be vaccinated against...
Report: Giuliani 'Really Hurt'
After Fox News Ban
Sep 24, 2021 2:45 PM CDT
Report: Giuliani 'Really Hurt' After Fox News Ban
Sources tell Politico's 'Playbook' that ex-NYC mayor, son Andrew aren't allowed on network for now
- Politico's "Playbook" newsletter featured quite the scoop Friday morning: Rudy Giuliani has been banned from Fox News for three months, it says, and the order supposedly came from "the top." Sources say the ex-New York City mayor and onetime attorney for former President Trump found...
'One of the Most
Iconic Brands' on
TV Is Coming Back
Sep 14, 2021 11:54 AM CDT
'One of the Most Iconic Brands' on TV Is Coming Back
New episodes of 'Cops' to debut next month on Fox Nation
- Fox News Media is reviving the long-running TV series
for its Fox Nation streaming service as part of a pitch to entice police, firefighters, and other first responders to sign up for the service, reports the AP . Fox Nation will debut four episodes of the show's 33rd season...
Aug 19, 2021 7:49 AM CDT
Fox Orders Employees to Disclose Vax Status
It was a voluntary self-report until now, but new directive from CEO has changed things up
- On Fox News, the topic of vaccine passports has been a hot one, with show hosts such as Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity claiming the concept of asking someone for proof of vaccination is an invasion of privacy and an un-American infringement on one's rights. It's not yet...
Aug 6, 2021 8:04 AM CDT
Matt Gaetz's New Targets: Paul Ryan, Fox News
Fla. congressman slams former House speaker, a fellow Republican
- Matt Gaetz's new podcast debuted Thursday, and he used his inaugural episode of
to go after a former GOP bigwig. Mediaite reports the Republican congressman from Florida used part of his time to lament how far Fox News, where he used to be a regular commentator, has fallen....
Kudlow Uses Slurs
Aug 3, 2021 7:50 AM CDT
Fox Worker's Suit: Napolitano Harassed Me, Kudlow Uses Slurs
Network says it has 'parted ways' with Napolitano amid new sexual harassment claims
- Fox News has dumped legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, on the heels of a lawsuit alleging the former New Jersey Superior Court judge sexually harassed a Fox Business production assistant. Deadline and
report that employee, 27-year-old John Fawcett, filed his complaint against the network in New York on Monday, seeking...
Lindell's Latest Dispute Is With
Network That Helped Make Him
Jul 30, 2021 7:00 AM CDT
Lindell's Latest Dispute Is With Network That Helped Make Him
MyPillow CEO says he's pulling ads from Fox after he claims it wouldn't air commercial
- Mike Lindell says he has proof the presidency was stolen from Donald Trump in 2020, and next month he's set to livestream a cyber symposium that will allegedly present said proof. It's his commercial promoting the event, however, that's at the center of a dispute with Fox...
'Science of Vaccination'
Jul 20, 2021 1:30 PM CDT
Hannity Endorses 'Science of Vaccination'
He implores Fox viewers to 'take COVID seriously,' and Steve Doocy does the same
- Comments made by two Fox News hosts on Monday were generating attention in regard to COVID, but not for reasons critics of the network might expect:
"Please take COVID seriously, I can't say it enough," said the prime-time show host, per the Hill . "Enough
Tucker Carlson's Bread
and Butter: 'White Grievance'
Jul 17, 2021 12:28 PM CDT
Tucker Carlson's Bread and Butter: 'White Grievance'
In deep dive into Fox host's history, 'WaPo' explores Carlson's role as the 'voice of white America'
- From an outsider's perspective, Tucker Carlson, host of Fox News'
Tucker Carlson Tonight
, could be seen as a man of ambition who rose to become one of conservative media's biggest stars, now boasting a nightly audience of nearly 3 million, with millions more fans on social media. From...
New Details Emerge on
Carlson's NSA Controversy
Jul 8, 2021 11:48 AM CDT
New Details Emerge on Carlson's NSA Controversy
Axios reports his texts may have been 'incidentally collected' by agency
- Last week, Tucker Carson of Fox News caused a stir by accusing the National Security Agency of spying on him and trying to get his show off the air, allegations the NSA denied . Now, a report from Jonathan Swan at Axios appears to shed light on the controversy. It seems...
Fox Decides Weather
Is the New Politics
Jul 6, 2021 1:38 PM CDT
Fox Decides Weather Is the New Politics
As cable news ratings fall, streaming weather channels will try to pick up the slack
- The news can slow down at times—over a holiday weekend, for example. And with the presidential election over, national demand for political news has eased, too, with ratings for the major cable news channels all down this year. But weather is hotter than ever. So Fox Weather, a 24/7...
Fox: Fired Anchor
Himself With Lawsuit
Jul 1, 2021 2:20 PM CDT
Fox: Fired Anchor Is Embarrassing Himself With Lawsuit
Ed Henry sues network, CEO for defamation
- Ed Henry, the former Fox anchor fired last year over sexual misconduct allegations, says the network is led by hypocrites who have smeared his name. In a lawsuit filed against the network and CEO Suzanne Scott Wednesday, Henry accuses Scott of covering up sexual misconduct by senior Fox management,
to Tucker Carlson's
Jun 30, 2021 10:30 AM CDT
NSA Responds to Tucker Carlson's Spying Claims
Fox News host said he'd 'confirmed' that was happening, but agency says nope
- Tucker Carlson is claiming the US government is reading his private emails in an attempt to take his show off the air. "The Biden administration is spying on us," the host of Fox News'
Tucker Carlson Tonight
said on Monday's show. "We have confirmed that."...
One of Reporters' Best Sources
Is Their Biggest Critic
Jun 21, 2021 8:11 AM CDT
One of Reporters' Best Sources Is Their Biggest Critic
Tucker Carlson loves giving the inside scoop to journalists, writes Ben Smith
- Tucker Carlson is always going after journalists, the group he has described as "cringing animals who are not worthy of respect." But in his latest media column for the
New York Times
, Ben Smith writes about what he calls one of DC's "open secrets"—Carlson...
PAC Co-Founder: Fox Rejected
Our Ad on Capitol Riot
Jun 7, 2021 7:33 AM CDT
PAC Co-Founder: Fox Rejected Our Ad on Capitol Riot
MeidasTouch's minute-long spot had emotional interviews with members of law enforcement
- A new ad about the chaos and violence faced by police officers during the Capitol riot features emotional interviews with some of those officers, but it doesn't look like Fox News viewers will get to see it anytime soon. Ben Meiselas, co-founder of the liberal, anti-Trump MeidasTouch PAC, tells...
Liz Cheney: I'm Not
Running for President
May 14, 2021 12:03 AM CDT
Liz Cheney: I'm Not Running for President
She tells Fox it has a 'particular obligation' to push back against Trump's election lies
- Rep. Liz Cheney says she'll do "whatever it takes" to keep Donald Trump from returning to the White House, but that's not going to include challenging him for the GOP nomination in 2024. Cheney—who left the possibility open in interviews earlier this week—told Bret Baier...
Too Much Fox
May 7, 2021 4:35 PM CDT
Riot Defense: Too Much Fox
Anthony Antonio started believing the election misinformation, lawyer tells judge
- Anthony Antonio, who was out of work, spent the six months before the attack on the US Capitol watching Fox News, his lawyer said, absorbing every lie told about the presidential election being stolen from former President Trump. When the pandemic took his job in Chicago, the
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
WHO Names Variant; US Issues Travel Restrictions
Scientists Question Models After Arctic Ocean Finding
2 Planes Flew in From South Africa. 61 People Had COVID
Taylor Swift Just Outdid 'American Pie'
Bannon: Make My Court Documents Public
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.