Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Morgan Names Royals Who
Made Alleged Racist Comments
Nov 30, 2023 8:19 AM CST
Morgan Names Royals Who Made Alleged Racist Comments
Book says King Charles, Kate Middleton made remark on skin color of Harry, Meghan's unborn son
- More than two years ago, Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, made reference during an interview with Oprah Winfrey about "concerns and conversations" with the royal family about how dark the skin of their then-unborn son Archie would be when he emerged, fueling plenty of rumors about who...
Talks Lisa Marie's
Death, Michael Jackson
Nov 2, 2023 10:15 AM CDT
Priscilla Presley Talks Lisa Marie's Death, Michael Jackson
'Unbearable' is how Elvis' ex describes losing daughter, mom, grandson over 3-year span
- It's been a tumultuous three-plus years for Priscilla Presley, who lost her mom, her 27-year-old grandson to suicide, and her daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, within that span. Now, Elvis' 78-year-old ex-wife is revealing how this has all affected her in a sit-down with Piers Morgan, set to air in...
Piers Morgan Confronts
Chess Prodigy on
Odd Cheating Theory
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 PM CDT
Piers Morgan Confronts Chess Prodigy on Odd Cheating Theory
Talk show host asks Hans Niemann if he used anal beads to illegally win
- Last year, accusations started flying against chess whiz Hans Niemann, with five-time world champ Magnus Carlsen alleging that his fellow grandmaster had cheated as they faced off in the Sinquefield Cup. Now, those accusations are being resurrected, with the 20-year-old Neimann defiantly insisting he's completely on the up-and-up. Niemann,...
At Trial, Harry
Gets an Apology
From an Old
May 10, 2023 11:25 AM CDT
At Trial, Harry Gets an Apology From an Old Nemesis
'Mirror' publisher acknowledges unlawful info-gathering at outset of trial, the first of 3
- The publisher of the
British tabloid acknowledged and apologized Wednesday for unlawfully gathering information on Prince Harry, saying at the outset of a trial over one of his phone hacking lawsuits that the prince was due "appropriate compensation." The admission of snooping for a 2004 article...
Ron DeSantis Explains Himself,
Calls Putin a 'War Criminal'
Mar 23, 2023 1:00 AM CDT
Ron DeSantis Explains Himself, Calls Putin a 'War Criminal'
Tucker Carlson mocks the apparent backtracking
- Ron DeSantis is clarifying his controversial remarks about the Russia-Ukraine war from last week after getting pushback even from members of his own party . In his comments to Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the Florida governor had referred to President Biden's policy of aid to Ukraine as a "...
George Santos Utters
Five Words of Truth
Feb 21, 2023 5:01 AM CST
George Santos Utters Five Words of Truth
'I've been a terrible liar,' he tells Piers Morgan
- George Santos sat down for an interview with Piers Morgan that aired Monday night and spoke five words likely to resonate: "I've been a terrible liar." Granted, it took bit of prodding from the host, who interviewed the new congressman for his
Piers Morgan Uncensored
at Prince Harry
Apr 25, 2022 9:10 AM CDT
Trump Takes Personal Shot at Prince Harry
Former president says the prince is 'whipped' by Meghan Markle and predicts a divorce
- New details of former President Trump's soon-to-air interview with Piers Morgan in the UK are out, and they show Trump taking some personal digs at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Trump says Harry is "being led around by the nose" by Markle and is "whipped like no...
Trump Team Denies
He Stormed Out of
Piers Morgan Interview
Apr 21, 2022 4:39 AM CDT
Trump Team Denies He Stormed Out of Piers Morgan Interview
Clip was deceptively edited, communications chief says
- TalkTV, Rupert Murdoch's new TV channel in the UK, is calling it "the most explosive interview of the year"—and even a promo clip of Piers Morgan's interview with former President Trump is controversial. The trailer, titled "Donald Trump walks out on Piers Morgan,"...
'I'm Going Home'
Sep 16, 2021 11:00 AM CDT
Piers Morgan: 'I'm Going Home'
He's joining News Corp., will host new weeknight show on Fox Nation
- Piers Morgan has found a new job following his explosive departure from
Good Morning Britain
. The political pundit is joining News Corp. and Fox News Media in a partnership that will see him host a new weeknight show to air in the US, UK, and Australia in 2022. He'll...
Piers Morgan Gloats Over
Outcome of Markle Probe
Sep 1, 2021 3:20 PM CDT
Piers Morgan Gloats Over Outcome of Markle Probe
More than 50K complaints were lodged
- The UK’s Office of Communications has issued a 97-page report following a months-long investigation into an episode of
Good Morning Britain.
The upshot: The controversial comments Piers Morgan made about Meghan Markle are not technically in violation of broadcast standards. It’s not exactly an endorsement, but Morgan is...
How Simone Biles Feels Now
Jul 29, 2021 11:58 AM CDT
How Simone Biles Feels Now
Star gymnast says outpouring of support shows she's 'more than my accomplishments'
- Simone Biles acknowledged an "outpouring" of love and support Wednesday following her unexpected exit from events at the Tokyo Olympics. Meanwhile, Texas Deputy Attorney General Aaron Reitz is backtracking on his harsh criticism of the 24-year-old gymnast.
In a since-deleted tweet, Reitz shared video of Kerri Strug performing at
Sharon Osbourne Parts
Mar 27, 2021 6:00 AM CDT
Sharon Osbourne Parts Ways With
Network says her behavior on March 10 episode 'did not align with our values'
- Earlier this month,
went on hiatus following a row between co-hosts Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood, all regarding Osbourne's defense of Piers Morgan and his critical remarks about Meghan Markle. Morgan was accused of racism, and soon, too, was Osbourne , and now it appears we won't...
Mar 18, 2021 2:23 AM CDT
Complaints About Piers Morgan's Meghan Comments Crush Record
57,121 have complained to British TV regulator
- Piers Morgan's comments about Meghan Markle aren't just controversial, they're record-settingly controversial. A historic 57,121 people, the highest number in Ofcom's history, have complained to the UK's communications regulator about the former
Good Morning Britain
host's words; the previous record-holding incident, a "...
on Hiatus After
Co-Host Get Into It
Mar 15, 2021 7:31 AM CDT
on Hiatus After Sharon Osbourne, Co-Host Get Into It
CBS show on hold after Osbourne's dispute with Sheryl Underwood over Piers Morgan, racism
- The Prince Harry-Meghan Markle-Oprah Winfrey-Piers Morgan vacuum has just sucked in another big name: Sharon Osbourne, co-host of CBS'
, who's been taking heat ever since she defended Morgan on her show. The hubbub started Wednesday, when Osbourne addressed Morgan's comments on Markle , which led to his...
Late Night Has
on Royal Hubbub
Mar 10, 2021 8:47 AM CST
Late Night Has Some Thoughts on Royal Hubbub
Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel, and Meyers tag-team against Buckingham Palace, Piers Morgan
- Buckingham Palace finally spoke up on Tuesday after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah , noting the royals were "saddened" by the Sussexes' claims of racism and other challenges they'd faced. The palace also assured the public that those claims would be taken "very seriously"...
Piers Morgan Thought About It,
Still Doesn't Believe Meghan
Mar 10, 2021 8:32 AM CST
Piers Morgan Thought About It, Still Doesn't Believe Meghan
Duchess filed complaint with ITV over his comments
- One of the 41,000 people who complained to ITV about Piers Morgan's comments about Meghan Markle was apparently the duchess herself. "The Duchess of Sussex formally filed a complaint to ITV on Monday" and "it's thought to have been sent to the broadcaster's CEO,...
Piers Morgan Quits Show
After Walking Off Set
Mar 9, 2021 1:11 PM CST
Piers Morgan Quits Show After Walking Off Set
He's done with 'Good Morning Britain' amid bickering over Meghan Markle interview
- Piers Morgan stormed off the set of ITV's
Good Morning Britain
on Tuesday after taking flak for his continued criticism of Meghan Markle. And it appears the split is permanent: The network announced later in the day that Morgan has decided to leave the show, and ITV "has...
on Harry's Move:
Killed His Mom
Jan 15, 2020 5:30 PM CST
Hugh Grant on Harry's Move: Tabloids Effectively Killed His Mom
Actor says he doesn't blame Harry, Meghan for stepping back
- As far as Hugh Grant is concerned, Prince Harry's actions distancing himself from the British royal family are perfectly justified. "I’m rather on Harry’s side," the actor told Andy Cohen on Cohen's SiriusXM radio show, per the
. "The tabloid press effectively murdered...
John Legend's 'Baby,
It's Cold Outside' Redo
Not Going Over Well
Nov 5, 2019 10:25 AM CST
John Legend's 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' Redo Not Going Over Well
Legend changed the lyrics to make them less 'date-rapey,' not everyone is pleased
- "Baby It's Cold Outside" has become a bit controversial in the #MeToo era, so when John Legend recorded the 1944 holiday classic for the upcoming deluxe edition of his Christmas album, he decided to change the lyrics. That decision isn't going over well with some big names....
Charles Had 90 Minutes to
Change Trump's Mind, Didn't
Jun 5, 2019 10:35 AM CDT
Charles Had 90 Minutes to Change Trump's Mind, Didn't
President, Piers Morgan talk climate change in wide-ranging interview
- President Trump's sit-down with Prince Charles was supposed to last 15 minutes. It went for 90, but that wasn't enough to get Trump on board with Charles' climate stance. In a
Good Morning Britain
interview that aired Wednesday, the president answered a slew of questions from Piers Morgan....
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
From Sleeper Hit to 'Generational Anthem'
How the Most Precious Color on Earth Vanished
She Is One of Only Eight in the World
He Killed Parents, Classmates. His Sister Tells Her Story
U Penn President Steps Down After Outcry
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.