Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
She Talked Penis Size With
Letterman, Taught on Fetishes
Jun 30, 2023 7:43 AM CDT
She Talked Penis Size With Letterman, Taught on Fetishes
Former nurse Sue Johanson, who became a celebrity sex expert in US and Canada, dies at 93
- Sue Johanson, a nurse who became a popular TV sex expert in Canada and the United States when she was in her 60s, has died, her daughter said. Johanson died in Toronto on Wednesday at age 93 after a long decline, Jane Johanson said, per the AP . Johanson's straight...
Orgy Club's 'Sex Jesus' Banned
Over Hunter Biden Claim
Jun 23, 2023 9:13 AM CDT
Orgy Club's 'Sex Jesus' Banned Over Hunter Biden Claim
SNCTM founder Damon Lawner made allegation on Instagram that president's son was a member
- SNCTM bills itself as "the world's most exclusive members-only club," designed for "personal exploration" (ie, high-end sex orgies) and strict on maintaining privacy for those who belong. Now, however, the
Los Angeles Times
reports that the group's founder, 52-year-old Damon Lawner, has been banned for...
'Sounds of Intimacy' Join
Applause at Wimbledon
Jul 6, 2022 7:29 AM CDT
'Sounds of Intimacy' Join Applause at Wimbledon
People are allegedly getting it on in new 'quiet room' designed for 'meditation, prayer, or reflection'
- "Wimbledon" and "sounds of intimacy" aren't two terms you'd normally associate with each other, but at this year's tennis tournament in London, they've become amorously intertwined. To be more blunt, the Daily Beast puts it thusly: A new "quiet room" at the Wimbledon...
New Zealand PM
Sep 9, 2021 7:57 AM CDT
New Zealand PM Gets Eyebrow-Raising COVID Query
Jacinda Ardern doesn't think COVID patients, or any patients, should have sex in hospital
- Jacinda Ardern is known for keeping her poker-faced composure in even the most stressful situations, but a question posed at a COVID news conference this week led the New Zealand prime minister through what the
describes as a "full range of emotions." At the presser, a reporter...
to Receive 160K
Jun 18, 2021 11:47 AM CDT
Olympic Athletes to Receive 160K Condoms. There's One Problem
Games organizers forbid sex in Olympic Village amid pandemic, tell athletes to bring condoms home
- If Olympic athletes preparing to descend on Tokyo for the delayed 2020 Games were thinking of getting some side action while they're there (i.e., having sex), they'll have to rethink those plans. Per the
, the International Olympic Committee has laid down the law for those staying...
Horniest US City Has
Appropriately Hedonistic Name
Jun 2, 2021 2:52 PM CDT
Horniest US City Has Appropriately Hedonistic Name
While Texas cities suffer from a lethargic libido
- It looks like Nevada's Paradise is aptly named, at least for those who are yearning for physical human contact after a long year of lockdowns. The city sits at the top of LawnStarter's list of America's "horniest" cities, published in advance of National Sex Day on...
Massage Therapist Sought
OSU Football Players for Sex
May 14, 2021 7:04 AM CDT
Massage Therapist Sought OSU Football Players for Sex
She's been banned from campus and had her license revoked
- An independent massage therapist has been banned from Ohio State University after she was found to have solicited football players for sex. The 41-year-old, whose license has been revoked following an investigation by the State Medical Board of Ohio, had sex with five adult players. That's according to a...
Staffer Fired Over Lewd Act
at Aussie Lawmaker's Desk
Mar 23, 2021 10:35 AM CDT
Staffer Fired Over Lewd Act at Aussie Lawmaker's Desk
PM Scott Morrison's bad month is only getting worse
- Tens of thousands of people marched across Australia last week to protest the sexual abuse and harassment of women, including the former adviser who says she was raped in March 2019 in Parliament House. Brittany Higgins—the first of five women to make such a claim, per the
The Greediest, Angriest, Most
Jealous States in America
Feb 15, 2021 10:15 AM CST
The Greediest, Angriest, Most Jealous States in America
WalletHub takes note of our sins and ranks us
- The first day of Lent is Wednesday, and for Christians who follow the observance, it's often a time to give up a bad habit for the six weeks that follow. That may be harder for people in some parts of the country, per WalletHub , which has ranked US states...
Keira Knightley Bans 'Horrible'
Sex Scenes With Male Directors
Jan 26, 2021 8:47 AM CST
Keira Knightley Bans 'Horrible' Sex Scenes With Male Directors
Actor says she won't do intimate scenes with a man behind the camera, or with everyone 'grunting'
Pirates of the Caribbean
actor Keira Knightly recently stopped by the
podcast , and she shared her thoughts on films she enjoyed growing up, the luck she's had in her career, and, now, why sex scenes are an iffy thing for her, per the
. First of all,...
COVID Has Ruined
One More Thing
Dec 8, 2020 8:45 AM CST
COVID Has Ruined One More Thing
The Bad Sex in Fiction Awards will not take place this year
- The year 2020 giveth, and it taketh away. Mostly taketh away, even in the world of literature, where an honor doled out annually for nearly 30 years has been nixed due to the coronavirus. The
reports that the
has canceled its Bad Sex in Fiction Awards, which...
Oct 10, 2020 9:30 AM CDT
Priest Fired, Altar Burned Over Scene Witnessed by Passerby
Travis Clark, 37, allegedly filmed himself having sex on the altar
- Peer inside a church window lately? Bet you didn't see the pastor having sex with two women on a church altar with stage lighting, cameras, and sex toys. But a passerby apparently saw just that inside a Catholic church in Louisiana on Sept. 30, the
reports. Court documents...
A Top Doctor's Advice:
Mask Up During Sex
Sep 3, 2020 6:15 PM CDT
A Top Doctor's Advice: Mask Up During Sex
The advice out of Canada applies to those with new lovers
- Canada's top doctor has some advice that might not go over well with everyone: Dr. Theresa Tam says people should wear a mask during sex as the pandemic continues, reports CTV News . To be clear, Tam isn't talking about relations between husbands and wives or regular, live-in partners....
Saw Her at 19:
'Oh My God,
Who Is That?'
Aug 8, 2020 12:30 PM CDT
Ghislaine Maxwell Saw Her at 19: 'Oh My God, Who Is That?'
So says an old pal in the upcoming Lifetime docuseries, 'Surviving Jeffrey Epstein'
- The latest Ghislaine Maxwell tidbits are par for the course—allegations of sex and debauchery—but it's still hard to look away. In a docuseries about her time with Jeffrey Epstein, she apparently oohed and ahhed over the sight of 19-year-old Paris Hilton at a party in the early...
Why Young Men
in case you missed it
Jun 20, 2020 1:30 PM CDT
Why Young Men Are Having Less Sex
Researchers see a startling decline
- Hey young guys, it might be time to go off the grid. A new study finds that heterosexual young men are having far less sex than they were 20 years ago,
reports. Looking at data on nearly 10,000 men and women aged 18 to 44, researchers say...
Official Advice for Dutch
Singles: Find a 'Seksbuddy'
May 15, 2020 12:28 PM CDT
Official Advice for Dutch Singles: Find a 'Seksbuddy'
National Institute for Public Health updates its pandemic advice
- The Netherlands' public health institute is suggesting that singles safely seek out a "seksbuddy" amid the coronavirus pandemic. Yep, that means exactly what it sounds like. The institute came under fire for its initial recommendation that home visitors, up to a maximum of three, stay at least five feet...
Virginia Makes Renewed Push
to Overturn a 'Stupid' Sex Law
Feb 11, 2020 7:19 AM CST
Virginia Makes Renewed Push to Overturn a 'Stupid' Sex Law
House of Delegates repeals law making unmarried sex illegal; now state Senate will review
- Have consensual sex in Virginia with someone when either of you is unmarried, and you could be charged with a misdemeanor and have to fork over a $250 fine. That's because there's an old-time law still on the books prohibiting "fornication"—a law not often enforced,...
Church of England Issues Strict
Rules on Who Can Have Sex
Jan 23, 2020 11:25 AM CST
Church of England Issues Strict Rules on Who Can Have Sex
Straight and married? You're in luck
- Christians hoping to remain on God's good side should avoid sex unless in a heterosexual marriage, according to the Church of England. "Sexual relationships outside heterosexual marriage are regarded as falling short of God’s purpose for human beings," reads a statement issued by the House of...
Governor Not OK With
State's Utah-Themed Condoms
Jan 16, 2020 9:20 AM CST
Governor Not OK With State's Utah-Themed Condoms
Gary Herbert cancels distribution of condoms in packaging with 'sexual innuendo'
- As part of its awareness-raising HIVandMe campaign , the state of Utah offers prevention and treatment resources, a clinic finder—and, to the governor's irritation, provocatively packaged prophylactics that have now been canceled. Per the
Salt Lake Tribune
, Gov. Gary Herbert has nixed the distribution of a stockpile of 100,...
UN Peacekeepers 'Drop
a Baby in You' for Money
Dec 18, 2019 5:34 PM CST
UN Peacekeepers 'Drop a Baby in You' for Money
New study paints a dark picture of exploitation
- A heartbreaking new study links UN peacekeepers to hundreds of children fathered in Haiti and abandoned to struggle in poverty, the
New York Times
reports. The peacekeepers—from over a dozen countries, but mostly Brazil and Uruguay—often gave food or money in exchange for sex, the study says, and...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Multiple People Now 'on the Radar' in JonBenet Case
Family in 'Unbearable Pain' After Mother Found in Gator's Jaws
Russell Brand's Troubles Get Worse
On Tuesday, an 'Absolutely Unprecedented' Move by Biden
Strange Case of Mom Accused in Husband's Death Gets Stranger
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.