Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Got Acne? A Vaccine
Could Be Coming
Apr 24, 2017 12:38 PM CDT
Got Acne? A Vaccine Could Be Coming
Still a long way to go, but initial results on a possible vaccine seem promising
- Eric Huang says he's "good at vaccine development." The UC San Diego dermatology professor tells the university's
he has even worked on a biodefense vaccine to fight anthrax , with a boost from the National Institutes of Health. Huang's latest development on the vaccine scene,...
At Fashion Show, the
Jun 22, 2016 9:00 AM CDT
At Fashion Show, the Hottest Accessory Was Pimples
Moto Guo's spring 2017 collection is titled 'Picnic in the Society'
- Malaysian fashion designer Moto Guo appears to be making some sort of statement about pimples, but exactly what, and whether they may actually now be fashionable, remains unclear.
reports that in his Milan Men's Fashion Week debut on Monday, Guo's makeup artists created blemishes on his models'...
Meet the Doc Who
Pops Pimples for the
Mar 11, 2016 5:46 PM CST
Meet the Doc Who Pops Pimples for the Internet's Enjoyment
Millions of 'popaholics' want to watch Dr. Lee do her thing
- Warning: This story is not for the squeamish. We mean it.
New York Magazine
has a fascinating—if occasionally far too descriptive—profile on Dr. Sandra Lee, better known among so-called "popaholics" on the Internet as Dr. Pimple Popper. Lee, an otherwise typical Southern California dermatologist, accidentally stumbled upon...
Shouldn't Be Taboo
in case you missed it
Jun 20, 2010 10:30 AM CDT
Pimple Popping Shouldn't Be Taboo
After all, we don't mind discussing celebrity private parts
- You can blow your nose in public and discuss irregular bowel movements with a friend—but mention pimple popping, and the world goes “ewwww.” But “who hasn't popped a pimple? Who doesn't get a painful little prick of satisfaction from doing so?” writes David Marchese for Salon...
8 Secrets to Healthy Skin
Dec 30, 2007 12:52 PM CST
8 Secrets to Healthy Skin
Quit smoking, get some sleep, and don't go crazy with the beauty aids
- You can't fight getting older, but you can keep the signs of wear and tear, not to speak of stress, off your face with these tips from the
New York Times
Get rid of old beauty products after a year—pots and tubes can develop micro-organism communities
Popular on Newser
MSU Head Coach Fired for 'Moral Turpitude'
Young Baltimore Tech CEO Allegedly Killed by Violent Repeat Offender
US Soldier Who Crossed Into North Korea Back in US Custody
Family Decries Cyclist's 'Sick' Murder by Laughing Teens
26-Year-Old Tech CEO Found Dead in Baltimore
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.