Start typing a question into a Google search box, and the site tries to guess what you're going to ask by drawing on your history, its index and ads, and searches by other users—a fair number of whom apparently are thinking way, way outside the norm. Start with "How do I get," reports the Huffington Post, and buckle up for "How do I get my sister to sleep with me?"
Other doozies from Google Suggests:
- "How did": "...Michael Jackson turn white"
- "Am I not": "... destroying my enemies when I make friends of them"
- "Why can't I": "... own a Canadian"
- "Is spongebob": "...squarepants supposed to be terrifying"
- "Dinosaurs are": Make that "aren't," as in "aren't extinct they're just hiding"
To see the full, disturbing sweep of reader suggestions, click here
(Read more Google