Priscilla Chan has updated her status from Mark Zuckerberg's girlfriend to wife. Though we've long known she's the proud owner, with Zuckerberg, of a Hungarian sheepdog named Beast whose "favorite thing in the world [is] pooping on Mark's white rug," she has managed to fly largely under the radar. Hungry for some tidbits about her? Business Insider, the Washington Post, and CNN provide a few colorful facts about Chan (many of which seem to have been gleaned from, appropriately enough, Facebook):
- She was valedictorian of her high school class.
- She met Zuckerberg while waiting in line for the bathroom at a party hosted by his frat, Alpha Epsilon Pi.
- Chan established a relationship rule: At least one date per week, and 100 minutes of alone time.
- After graduating from Harvard, she taught fourth- and fifth-grade science in San Jose, California.
- After that, she headed to medical school at UC San Francisco; she has just graduated and plans to become a pediatrician.
- She also speaks Spanish and Cantonese.
- She's a fan of Target, sun-dried tomatoes, and diet A&W, as well as "cooking and soft things."
(Read more Mark Zuckerberg