Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Republicans Who Criticized
Trump Face Tough Primaries
Jun 14, 2022 6:54 PM CDT
Republicans Who Criticized Trump Face Tough Primaries
In South Carolina, Rice has 6 challengers
- Two Republican US House incumbents in South Carolina who have drawn the ire of former President Donald Trump now find themselves facing tough primary challenges on Tuesday from candidates he has endorsed. Reps. Nancy Mace and Tom Rice criticized Trump after the Jan. 6 insurrection, with Rice among the 10...
New Target of Greene's
Wrath: a Fellow Republican
Nov 30, 2021 10:45 AM CST
New Target of Greene's Wrath: a Fellow Republican
And GOP Rep. Nancy Mace fires back, first by correcting her colleague's grammar flub
- GOP Rep. Nancy Mace of South Carolina is making all kinds of headlines this week, some for getting caught up in a dispute between fellow lawmakers and some for TV appearances in which she was accused of being two-faced on COVID. The details:
On Sunday, Mace criticized fellow GOP
Hard to Get
sunday talk shows
Nov 29, 2020 1:25 PM CST
Trump: 'It's Hard to Get Into the Supreme Court'
The president addresses whether he can take his election case to the high court
- President Trump struck a somber note Sunday about his attempt to overturn the 2020 election results, CNBC reports. "Well, the problem is, it's hard to get into the Supreme Court," he said on Fox News'
Sunday Morning Futures
. "I've got the best Supreme Court advocates,...
First Female Citadel Grad
Challenges Lindsey Graham
Aug 2, 2013 12:46 PM CDT
First Female Citadel Grad Challenges Lindsey Graham
Nancy Mace will officially announce candidacy tomorrow
- Lindsey Graham has drawn a potentially formidable primary challenger. Nancy Mace, the first woman to ever graduate from the Citadel, plans to throw her hat in the ring, she tells the Daily Caller . Mace, 35, graduated from the military college back in 1999, and has since written a memoir and...
Popular on Newser
Kyrsten Sinema Says She's Leaving Democratic Party
It's a 'Huge Milestone' for US Currency
Griner in 'Very Good Spirits,' as Viktor Bout Slams US
Sword Swallower's Act Goes Very, Very Wrong
Congressman-Elect, 25, Denied DC Apartment
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.