Even Tom Cruise had a newspaper route—in his pre-Hollywood days, of course. The Daily Beast uncovers the summer jobs of 15 celebrities:
- Amy Adams: The Enchanted star was, briefly, a Hooters girl after high school, but she says she “wasn’t cut out to be a Hooters waitress.”
- Brad Pitt: His first job in Hollywood involved wearing a chicken suit at El Pollo Loco.
- Beyonce: Used to sweep up hair in her mom’s Houston hair salon, where she later started performing.
- Mick Jagger: Sold ice cream from a pushcart.
- Gwen Stefani: Says she “got so fat” during her days working at Dairy Queen.
- George Clooney: Sold women’s shoes at McAlpin’s department store in the early ‘80s.
For the complete list, click here
. (Read more Tom Cruise