Octomom felt the need to bare her soul, so where else to go but Oprah's show? What we learned, as recapped in CNN and USA Today:
- Name: It's Nadya Suleman, thank you very much. "Octomom" makes her feel like a "carnival attraction."
- What she won't do: Porn, a reality show, or provide the name of the octuplets' father.
- Her price: She got $100,000 for her OK! magazine bikini cover. She was "ashamed," but she also had a lot of mouths to feed.
- Nannies: Three.
- Why 14 kids? "A childish desire to have a large family," and "perhaps selfishness, trying to compensate for being an only child, trying to fill some missing piece inside."
- Guilt: She lives "every single day, every hour of the day, with a tremendous amount of guilt. I feel guilty when I look at the older ones, they all have different unique needs. I feel guilty when I'm holding one or two and I can't be there for the others when they're crying."
- How much Oprah paid for the interview: Not a dime, says Winfrey.
(Read more Oprah Winfrey Show