Not too many of us are celebrating Tax Day, but some celebrities are probably even less happy about it than you. The Frisky rounds up 10 who owe back taxes:
- Pamela Anderson: Perhaps Dancing With the Stars will help her pay some of the $493,144 she owes California.
- Wesley Snipes: He actually went to prison after failing to file for a few years and racking up $2.7 million in debt. He was released on a $1 million bond.
- Sinbad: His $8.15 million in debt dates back to the 1990s—the IRS even tried to seize his home, but he filed for bankruptcy the next day.
- OJ Simpson: He owed California $1.5 million in 2008, but he’s not on the 2009 list—probably because he’s in jail and will likely never pay, not because he actually found $1.5 million somewhere.
- Nic Cage: He's already lost properties over his $14 million tax debt.
For the complete list, click here
. (Read more Pamela Anderson