With Dubai in dire straits, where will jet-setters go now? The Frisky knows. See full details here.
- Morocco: Big names like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston were in Marrakesh recently for the opening of a Chopard jewelry boutique.
- Croatia: With the war over, celebs such as Steven Spielberg and Robert De Niro have been enjoying the Mediterranean beaches and cuisine.
- Turks and Caicos: This 40-island archipelago in the British West Indies is drawing the likes of Barbra Streisand and Britney Spears with its luxury resorts.
- South Africa: Oprah Winfrey and Beyoncé are among recent visitors.
- Bora Bora: Coral gardens and lush spas have lured Janet Jackson and Drew Barrymore, among others, to this French Polynesian island.
- Kenya: Great weather and scarce media make this a great place to hide out. Bill Gates and the Williams sisters have been spotted.
- Whistler, British Columbia: The site of the 2010 Winter Olympics is bringing in celebs toting skis and snowboards.
(Read more Morocco