Awards shows are always good for unscripted celebrity drama—the unexpected smooches, the sore losers. PopEater counts down the most buzz-worthy awards show moments of the decade.
- The kiss heard around the world: During the 2003 MTV VMAs, Madonna, and Britney Spears put on a show to remember.
- Gracious? Not exactly. Faith Hill lost her cool when Carrie Underwood won an award at the 2006 Country Music Awards.
- Buttheads. Eminem got up close and very personal with Sacha Baron Cohen, playing Bruno, at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards.
- Brotherly love. That Angelina-bro smooch at the 2000 Academy Awards sure looked a little too steamy for siblings.
- Britney again. Her comeback performance of "Gimme More" at the 2007 VMAs left most viewers wanting less.
- Impromptu smooch. Oscar winner Adrien Brody couldn't control his joy in 2003, and he took it out on Halle Berry.
- You hate me! You really hate me! Berry accepted her Razzie for worst performance in Catwoman with grace and a sense of humor.
Go to PopEater
for more memorable moments. (Read more Madonna