It’s hard to imagine Lindsay Lohan as the next Julia Roberts, but that once seemed to be her destiny. After the DUIs, rehab, bad movies, and drama-ridden relationships, can she ever stage a comeback? The New York Daily News asked the experts for advice:
- “Get involved in charitable work,” says a PR exec.
- “Erase the LA bar scene from her social life,” advises a PR firm VP.
- Take “jobs that may not be the best paying, but can build her acting credibility,” says a PRNewser editor.
- Get tips from former bad girls Angelina Jolie and Drew Barrymore.
- Poke fun at herself, as she did in the recent eHarmony spoof, more often.
- Revive her former sweet image—“the edgy, grown-up thing has hurt her,” says a PR pro.
- “Avoid discussing the volatility of her personal life with the media,” urges the VP.
- Get “a great publicist,” says ... a publicist.
(Read more Lindsay Lohan