Here are Food & Wine's picks for the 10 best new chefs—up-and-comers who are deploying their culinary talents in intimate and stylish restaurants around the country.
- April Bloomfield, The Spotted Pig, New York, NY
- Gabriel Bremer, Salts, Cambridge, MA
- Steve Corry, Five Fifty-Five, Portland, ME
- Matthew Dillon, Sitka & Spruce, Seattle, WA
- Gavin Kaysen, El Bizcocho, San Diego, CA
- Johnny Monis, Komi, Washington, D.C.
- Sean O'Brien, Myth, San Francisco, CA
- Gabriel Rucker, Le Pigeon, Portland, OR
- Ian Schnoebelen, Iris, New Orleans, LA
- Paul Virant, Vie, Western Springs, IL
(Read more food