Bill Gates and Carl Icahn may be college dropouts (Harvard and NYU, respectively), but most billionaires carry a sheepskin diploma with them. These top-tier universities have educated the most billionaires:
- Harvard: with 50, including Steve Ballmer, Michael Bloomberg, and Sumner Redstone.
- Stanford: was founded by a billionaire and counts 30 among alumni, including Nike founder Phil Knight and Google's Sergey Brin and Larry Page.
- University of Pennsylvania: 27, mostly products of its prestigious Wharton School. Alums include The Donald and SAC Capital founder Steven Cohen.
- Yale: 19, including Sears chair Eddie Lampert and private equity guru Stephen Schwarzman.
- Columbia: holds 15, most notably some guy named Warren Buffet.
(Read more billionaire