What happens in Vegas ... often results in a divorce not too much later, at least in the case of these nine celebrity couples rounded up by Radar:
- Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra: They wed in Sin City in 1966 when Farrow was 21 and Sinatra was 50. They divorced two years later.
- Cher and Gregg Allman: She filed for divorce just nine days after they married in 1975, but they ended up staying together another two years.
Click for the complete list
- Eddie Fisher and Elizabeth Taylor: He became her fourth husband in 1959, but they divorced five years later.
- Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford: They wed in 1991, when he was 42 and she was 25, and Crawford later blamed their age difference for the fact that their union only lasted three years.
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton: They wed in Vegas in 2000, and stayed married just two years.
, including one couple who divorced after five months—only to get back together years later. (Read more Mia Farrow