Yes, some of your Facebook friends are annoying and probably have you wondering why you friended them in the first place. But on The Frisky, Ami Angelowicz encourages you to hold your horses before dumping them. If said questionable Facebookers fall into one of her 12 categories, you should definitely keep them in your circle—because they’re just so awesome to digitally stalk:
- The oversharing friend in relationship hell: Who needs to watch the ladies of Bravo when you can keep up with the cheating, accusations, and drama swirling around this friend online?
- The complaining drama queen: Maybe it’s annoying to read her constant refrain of status updates along the lines of, "My life sucks!" But it also might make you feel better about your own life...
- The popular clique from your high school: Reading about their lives now will probably also make you feel better about your own, particularly if you weren’t cool enough for them back in the day.
- The PR person: Yes, the constant invitations to events you would never attend are irritating, but sift through all that and you may find yourself nabbing a few fun freebies.
- The oversharing pregnant lady: Thinking about having kids? This woman will remind you why you want to … or why you really, really don’t.
Click for the complete list
, including the reason why you should actually keep the guy you went on just one date with around. (Read more Facebook